Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This me too movement could destroy the NFL.
It's PC in general that's eventually going to destroy the Republic, starting with free speech. "me too" is just one of the many heads of the PC Hydra.

The problem with "bullying" laws and "hate crimes" laws is, they get to change the definitions of these according to who's in power and what their agenda is. And if the agenda is government regulating speech? They're well on their way. Same with "believe her" crap, like false assault and rape accusations have never happened, and we should just believe every wild and histrionic accusation without any evidence to support it and dismiss all evidence to the contrary. Just, believe and if you don't, shut the fuck up or you might be next.

This shit is what our Founders and Framers tried to prevent in crafting our Constitution, and also warned us about in the Federalist Papers.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is being eliminated by "mob justice." Lynchings, essentially.

I'm glad I will likely not be alive to see this end game, but beginning to fear that I might be. I used to be confident I would not live to see it. But not so much now.

HOW-EVER.... Let's not ever forget that being a NFL player is a high pedestal - very low percentage of members of this club vs. the gen-pop. The fuckers should be held to the highest standards of behavior and hold themselves to it, and realize what they have and behave accordingly. I'm all about self reliance and invariably these fucks wind up in these problems by their own making, because they do not honor their standing and they are essentially stupid..

We never saw Emmitt Smith have any of these problems, and also countless other prominent players.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
However we did see Michael Irvin, Nate Newton and others in similar situations. They just survived because the internet wasn’t what it is today.

If they were around in this era they would be hung out to dry run up the flag pole

Meaning there have always been NFL players who blur the boundaries

But they have never been held to the standard they are today.

Sure the leaders of the team were. But not every man on the 53 were held to the highest standards

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think the video is everything when comparing zeke vs hunt vs rice

No video ever surfaced from zeke domestice violence charge. It was a story and bruises with witnesses that contradicted the victims story. The only video was the sexual assault by touching some girls titty at a parade or whatever giant party he was at. Theres a lot of gray area with the evidence against zeke. But make no mistake about it...they suspended a guy who just got filmed going to a weed shop, filmed touching a titty, and now has a victim coming forward w pictures of bruises. And greg hardy was still fresh in everyones mind. Therefore zeke is a bad apple and must be guilty by association and because he looks guilty enough for the public

The nfl is here to control pr and thats it. They dont give a shit about DV, just finding a sacrificial lamb if it needs it

And the nfl never saw the video for hunt and rice ??

We all saw how meticulous the nfl was in regards to air in a fucking football. Dont tell me they did not see these videos

Zeke was a manufactured witch hunt to “send a message”

Hunt and rice were caught doing things that you cant explain off.

But whatever i mean tyreek hill is still around so

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I understand the suspension part. It remains to be seen what Foster and Hunt will end up with in that regards. They should both end up with the full 6 games like Zeke.

I was just wondering why Zeke was never placed on the Commish’s exempt list while his investigation was underway like both Hunt and Foster have been.

This is just more ammo for the players in the next CBA talks

Sorry, Hunt should get far worse than Zeke got because there is CLEAR video EVIDENCE he did something awful.

Zeke got 6 games because of league bias and corruption, not because of anything he "did"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see how both of these play out

I am starting to think that Zeke lucked out and will be the last dolt to be accused of DV to remain in the league

I think that from now on any player even remotely accused of DV will be ostracized by the league and their own team just to save face and be safe.

It’s going to get to the point where teams won’t even consider taking a chance on the bad PR of an accused player when it comes to DV

The league will do anything it can to keep from being branded a bunch of He Man Woman Haters

This me too movement could destroy the NFL.

LOL

I gave your post a hate because of the Zeke comment and the idea the league should suspend people simply because they are "accused". Zeke is not a dolt, he ended up being the real victim in his case.

Goodell is such a fucktard because his handling and ruling on Zeke's situation will cause a surge of scorned women blackmailing football players (and probably any professional sport) to become the norm. Goodell paid no attention to what law enforcement, attorney generals or even his own league investigator recommended. He established a precedent that says any woman can simply throw this out there now and ruin someone's career. He's 100% an incompetent fucktard.

As for the destroy the NFL thing, I would be quite happy if the NFL folded.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the video is everything when comparing zeke vs hunt vs rice

No video ever surfaced from zeke domestice violence charge. It was a story and bruises with witnesses that contradicted the victims story. The only video was the sexual assault by touching some girls titty at a parade or whatever giant party he was at. Theres a lot of gray area with the evidence against zeke. But make no mistake about it...they suspended a guy who just got filmed going to a weed shop, filmed touching a titty, and now has a victim coming forward w pictures of bruises. And greg hardy was still fresh in everyones mind. Therefore zeke is a bad apple and must be guilty by association and because he looks guilty enough for the public

The nfl is here to control pr and thats it. They dont give a shit about DV, just finding a sacrificial lamb if it needs it

And the nfl never saw the video for hunt and rice ??

We all saw how meticulous the nfl was in regards to air in a fucking football. Dont tell me they did not see these videos

Zeke was a manufactured witch hunt to “send a message”

Hunt and rice were caught doing things that you cant explain off.

But whatever i mean tyreek hill is still around so

The Zeke thing is proving to be much more than "just sending a message"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, dumbshit pinhead Dez Bryant strikes again.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Wow, dumbshit pinhead Dez Bryant strikes again.

Trying to decipher some of what Dez says is like trying to make sense of what Jerry says or what CCBoy posts.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s hard to understand when you don’t speak Ebonics

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No nfl.com, the Chiefs and Niners are not "holier than thou" for "quickly" releasing DV offenders Hunt and Foster.

In Hunts case, this happened in February and neither the Chiefs nor the league office did ANYTHING. In fact the Chiefs piece of shit owner said in August "there's no reason he should be suspended"

Fast forward to a couple days ago, the ONLY reason he got released is because a tape that the Chiefs and NFL office KNEW about all along, got made public. Both are trying to claim "we'd never seen the tape" but the fact is both KNEW it existed. (something the NFL office let slip in an article released defending why nothing had been done, they claimed "we've been trying to get that video from the hotel all along" It's extremely far fetched to believe they'd never seen the tape for themselves. The only question becomes how could law enforcement there see the tape and decide "there wasn't evidence to charge him".

In the Whiners case, they drafted a player in the 1st rd that many teams took off their draft boards entirely because he was a 100% thug. He had MULTIPLE incidents happen since he was drafted, and still the Niners did nothing and the league offered only a token 2 game hand slap. Like the Chiefs, the Niners only acted now because they knew there was incredibly embarrassing evidence coming out and had no choice. (ie, the prior incident resulted in a payoff to the same woman)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently Hunt is also accused of punching some guy in the face at a resort in Ohio in June. The following is from an article on the NFL app

“According to sources with direct knowledge of the situation, Hunt faces more than the baseline six-game suspension for violation of the NFL's personal conduct policy. The league also has been investigating an incident involving Hunt allegedly punching a man in the face at an Ohio resort in June. The NFL is believed to have found enough from that incident to add to Hunt's discipline.

Since penalties for two incidents aren't likely to be served independently of each other -- and because the clock on a suspension doesn't begin when a player is on the Reserve/Commissioner Exempt List -- Hunt could sit out not only the rest of the 2018 season, but well into the 2019 season.”

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Hunt is also accused of punching some guy in the face at a resort in Ohio in June. The NFL app is stating that he could be suspended for more than six games. They would suspend him for the six games for the DV and an undetermined amount for this other incident. They said that he “could” end up not playing for the rest of this season and all of next season.

Yeah I saw that.

So they knew about the DV since Feb and this assault thing since June, and the guy hasn't missed a single practice or game.

If this guy played for Dallas, he'd have never seen the field this year.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, some dumbass Zoner equated Elliott's situation with Hunt's and started the "Chiefs are better than us" thread.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Hunt is also accused of punching some guy in the face at a resort in Ohio in June. The following is from an article on the NFL app

“According to sources with direct knowledge of the situation, Hunt faces more than the baseline six-game suspension for violation of the NFL's personal conduct policy. The league also has been investigating an incident involving Hunt allegedly punching a man in the face at an Ohio resort in June. The NFL is believed to have found enough from that incident to add to Hunt's discipline.

Since penalties for two incidents aren't likely to be served independently of each other -- and because the clock on a suspension doesn't begin when a player is on the Reserve/Commissioner Exempt List -- Hunt could sit out not only the rest of the 2018 season, but well into the 2019 season.”

LOL, now they are saying there's a THIRD incident he's involved in.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
are there people out there that really think that by jerry saying he's "keeping an eye on the kareem hunt situation" is because the cowboys are considering signing him ?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
are there people out there that really think that by jerry saying he's "keeping an eye on the kareem hunt situation" is because the cowboys are considering signing him ?

Zoners are retards. It's like when they read a Broaddus tweet today that says they might consider Connor Williams at C to potentially replace Fred, they get bent out of shape thinking he meant TODAY. All the twits also forget that many draft gurus said Williams was a quality C prospect if somebody wanted to try him there, and he actually got some C work at his proday too.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is about DV / big witt / rueben foster / greg hardy

But this thread has better discussion on the subject as a whole so i postedthis here

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah this is just out and out insanity. Those that think the conspiracy against Cowboys stuff is b/s need to STFU.

If Hunt were a Cowboy he'd been gone for at least a year, if not more. This is utter BS by Goodell and league office,

Top Bottom