NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Saw it on Fox Business Channel.

Also they said the Tampa Bay Bucs are giving away tickets for their home game against the Panthers since attendance has been so low.

Reaction score
Saw it on Fox Business Channel.

Also they said the Tampa Bay Bucs are giving away tickets for their home game against the Panthers since attendance has been so low.

The kneeling fire was put out so some fans are coming back around.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure I am really buying the ratings thing, because when you look at the live shots of NFL games there are almost always 1000's of empty seats. Even in places with supposedly "great" fans like Denver, they cant fill their stadium.

And the empty seat thing isn't because it's the last week of the season for teams with no chance to make the playoffs either. It's been this way for a majority of the year.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing

But maybe fans aren’t willing to give the money directly back to the owner by attending the game in person like they used to before Kaep fucked it all up. Instead they are deciding to save their money and watch it for free at home

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Up 5 percent over last year ain't saying much. It's like a team that went 0-16 last year winning one game this year, and saying they increased their wins by 100 percent.

C

catiii

The kneeling fire was put out so some fans are coming back around.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't put out but merely hidden since the networks no longer show the national anthem. People have short memories. I don't forget. :nono:

Top Bottom