Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And this Redskin coaching is just dumb. When your backup QB who hasn't played in years and nobody has any book on, comes into the game you fucking AIR IT OUT. Not just hand the ball off into 9 man boxes for 3 plays then punt. He doesn't know the playbook inside and out after two weeks? Let him call his own plays in the huddle, street ball style and just fucking wing it. He's a professional quarterback with 9 years experience, not some addled FA rookie.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LVE is wearing an actual wolf! LOL
00d96f759e4b327739984e2c009b40a6.jpg

I guess his nickname as the Wolf Hunter is apropos

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And this Redskin coaching is just dumb. When your backup QB who hasn't played in years and nobody has any book on, comes into the game you fucking AIR IT OUT. Not just hand the ball off into 9 man boxes for 3 plays then punt. He doesn't know the playbook inside and out after two weeks? Let him call his own plays in the huddle, street ball style and just fucking wing it. He's a professional quarterback with 9 years experience, not some addled FA rookie.

But..

But...

Butt-fumble!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn it!

We are going to win the division, the Saints win already has Jerry thinking Garrett has finally figured out this coaching thing!

All this shit is adding up to create the perfect shitstorm for Jeruh in a drunken stupor to extend Garrett’s contract in the off season

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Damn it!

We are going to win the division, the Saints win already has Jerry thinking Garrett has finally figured out this coaching thing!

All this shit is adding up to create the perfect shitstorm for Jeruh in a drunken stupor to extend Garrett’s contract in the off season

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Garrett's gone if this season ends with anything less than a NFC title game appearance. And even after that, depending on how we look in losing it. You heard it here first.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’d like to believe that

But it just seems like the stars and skid marks are aligning to create the perfect situation for Jeruh to give him one more chance at this coaching thing...

That Saints win has Jeruh’s panties all in a bunch and he’s talking like Garrett is a Messiah now

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’d like to believe that

But it just seems like the stars and skid marks are aligning to create the perfect situation for Jeruh to give him one more chance at this coaching thing...

That Saints win has Jeruh’s panties all in a bunch and he’s talking like Garrett is a Messiah now

He will come crashing back to Earth starting next week.

Reaction score

I'm expecting a win out then one and done for the ultimate kick in the nuts. Won't hurt as bad if I know it is about to happen.

The worse kick in the nuts will be no coaching changes even after that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I agree

But as we have seen multiple times, Jeruh doesn’t grade on an average. He takes your highest test score and doles out contracts according to your best performance. If Jeruh sees you do it once, he believes you can do it again and he writes his checks according to that formula. Instead of looking at your overall body of work then making a decision like the rest of the league does.

So my fear is that this win over the Saints set the bar on Garrett higher than its ever been before and that is now how Jeruh sees Garrett regardless of what he may or may not accomplish for the rest of the season

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sigh

That blind loyalty is so godamn frustrating .. lees hamstring isnt even connected to the bone anymore, they just wrap his entire quad in duct tape.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Damn it!

They actually haven't heaped any praise on Red Plague so far and there have been several local and national reporters saying Garrett could still be let go, even if the team made the playoffs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I haven't seen where Jerry has given any credit to Garrett for anything during this winning streak, and as I mention in another post the local and national reporters seem to still believe Garrett will get canned without a significant run in the postseason.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sigh

That blind loyalty is so godamn frustrating .. lees hamstring isnt even connected to the bone anymore, they just wrap his entire quad in duct tape.

He also said LVE isn't coming off the field.

One of the guys that covers the team thinks Lee might be moved to the other OLB spot (the one Damian Wilson currently plays) so they can get Smith, LVE and Lee on the field at the same time in 3 LB sets.

I cant find the post but I read yesterday Lee is NOT going to play this week vs Philly.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I haven't seen where Jerry has given any credit to Garrett for anything during this winning streak, and as I mention in another post the local and national reporters seem to still believe Garrett will get canned without a significant run in the postseason.

I heard it on one of his post game interviews. I can’t remember which one so I can’t find it.

But he was basically talking about how a win like this changes the team forever, and how it lets them know that they can accomplish anything when they beat an offensive beast like the Saints are this year. And how he couldn’t sleep at night after the game, how excited he is about the rest of the season, the sky is the limit and all that other bullshit.

On some of the Cowboys podcasts they have been saying that this is the most impressive win in Cowboy history under Garrett and some have even said that Garrett out coached Sean Payton in this game

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sigh

Thanks Coach Jones! :jerkoff

Say what you want about Garrett, but he should be the one to make that announcement. At least let him go through the motions of being Head Coach.

Top Bottom