Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not putrid: 24 for 28, 248 yds and 1 TD, no picks.

Brandon Weeden vs the Falcons in 2015: 22 for 26, 232 yards. And we put up 28 points and lost. Putrid dink and dunk then, putrid now.

Not with the coaching he is getting.

I'll tell you where I'm at.....I almost feel sorry for Garrett. If I had to pick between replacing the fraud QB and/or replacing the fraud HC, I'd pick the QB. This team has a championship level defense. The time is now. And we're wasting it with this fraud bum at QB.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Brandon Weeden vs the Falcons in 2015: 22 for 26, 232 yards. And we put up 28 points and lost. Putrid dink and dunk then, putrid now.

I'll tell you where I'm at.....I almost feel sorry for Garrett. If I had to pick between replacing the fraud QB and/or replacing the fraud HC, I'd pick the QB. This team has a championship level defense. The time is now. And we're wasting it with this fraud bum at QB.

I don’t know about that

Garrett could fuck up Rodgers and Brady without blinking an eye

No one stands a chance at winning under Garrett as head coach

Whereas a mediocre QB could absolutely win with a decent Head Coach and the defense we have now

Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco and their Super Bowl rings say hi by the way

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Scot said:
Not to mention backup QBs who started in and won Super Bowls. The Giants had one... Technically the Patriots had one... The Colts had one...

But Dodger doesn't realize his quandry. He's either got to finally honor Ginger for his CoTY honors for his brilliant performance in 2016 getting to 13-3 with a "putrid" rookie quarterback, and get behind a five year extention for the fuck,

orrrrrrrr remember what we're seeing now was PREDICTED late in the 2016 season, WAY ahead of anyone else by the way - with people here calling the predictor an idiot among other things... And figure out that what we have with Dak is a classic COACHING PROBLEM involving fucking up a young impressionable kid with a buttload of stupid crap.

He wants to have it both ways and no matter how much he desires it, the world doesn't work that way.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DING!

wITH the guy who was almost universally written off as a "scrub."

COACHING FUCKING MATTERS.
YES IT DOES

Specifically

Jerry said he wasn’t good enough to be a Cowboy

Then the next season he goes out and wins the Super Bowl as the MVP as a back up QB

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It makes exactly zero fucks where his hand is. His HEAD is clearly violating the neutral zone and he is offsides. The call is correct. Ticky-tacky? Debatable. The violation existed and was called correctly and is NOT debatable.

He is lined up offsides because he is a dumb dullard doper who should be bagging groceries for minimum wage instead of making millions as a professional football player. And on a side note: When you're a mouthy idiot arguing with officials about your previous blatant roughing the kicker call? They're gonna be watching your stupid ass for exactly this kind of ticky-tacky shit.

This is ALL on Gregory and not on the officials or any kind of "conspiracy."

You're right for the most part. Except I think his head was borderline in the neutral zone. I would be ok with the borderline call if the ref didn't throw the flag 3 seconds after the snap. Just about after Drew Brees was fumbling. I hope it got stuck in his pocket.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don’t know about that

Garrett could fuck up Rodgers and Brady without blinking an eye

No one stands a chance at winning under Garrett as head coach

Whereas a mediocre QB could absolutely win with a decent Head Coach and the defense we have now

I see. So we should hope and pray for an outlier probability in hopes of winning with this QB. Honestly, what type of mindset is this? It's the dumbest fucking thing ever. Hey, let's keep our average, bus driver (and I'm being generous with that description) QB and hope we get a great HC that can make everything perfect in hopes of winning one year.

Go to church and pray. Tell Jesus you said hi.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, I want them both replaced

But if it comes down to choosing to replace one over the other and being stuck with the other one. I’ll replace this coach over an average QB every time.

We have seen average or below average QB’s go to the Super Bowl and win.

But we haven’t seen a coach as shitty as Garrett make it to and win the Super Bowl.

Right now we aren’t in a position to replace Dak because we don’t have a 1st round pick for next years draft. It would cost us too much to move up and to acquire another 1st rounder

On the reverse we are in a position to replace Garrett

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm just going to focus on the defense. It is playing at a championship level, but the key will be how consistent they can be now that they have shown a sky high ceiling. That performance against the Saints would beat New England, L.A., and K.C.

LVE & The Gimp are shaping up to be the best LB duo for Dallas since Howley-Jordan, but will have to earn a ring to cement that status. LVE is better even than the Jimmy era LBs already, and those guys were damn good. Seriously, LVE has me tempted to buy a Jersey for the first time since Woody was playing in his prime.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not to mention backup QBs who started in and won Super Bowls. The Giants had one... Technically the Patriots had one... The Colts had one...

But Dodger doesn't realize his quandry. He's either got to finally honor Ginger for his CoTY honors for his brilliant performance in 2016 getting to 13-3 with a "putrid" rookie quarterback, and get behind a five year extention for the fuck,

orrrrrrrr remember what we're seeing now was PREDICTED late in the 2016 season, WAY ahead of anyone else by the way - with people here calling the predictor an idiot among other things... And figure out that what we have with Dak is a classic COACHING PROBLEM involving fucking up a young impressionable kid with a buttload of stupid crap.

He wants to have it both ways and no matter how much he desires it, the world doesn't work that way.

There's no quandary. It's as simple as teams figuring out how to beat you. Teams figured out how to beat RGIII, and Kap and others. It holds true for Brady and Brees. Make them move their base and don't let them feel comfortable in the pocket. That's how it works and it's pretty simple. When a D can execute that plan like we did the other night, they have a shot.

Teams are forcing our QB to beat them. And, for the most part, he can't. The engine that runs this offense is Zeke. 3rd and 5 or less and we have a shot to convert on a patented Dak dump off. 2nd and long or 3rd and long and we're out of luck. Meaning stop Zeke for little or no gain on first down and you've got a shot to shut down this offense. Plain and simple.

Now you guys can go back to jerking yourselves off by thinking about all the back up and miracle QB's that one the big one and pray that we can beat the odds with Dak. Not me. I want better. His performance in the second half was vintage Dak Prescott. He's inconsistent. And we needed one of the greatest defensive performances in recent memory to win a game we dominated simply because of the fraud at the QB position.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
DING!

wITH the guy who was almost universally written off as a "scrub."

COACHING FUCKING MATTERS.

YES IT DOES

Specifically

Then the next season he goes out and wins the Super Bowl as the MVP as a back up QB

Scott, all you're doing is proving the point that Jerry wouldn't know a QB if he hit him between the eyes. Foles made some other worldly throws in the SB run. Taking that away is not doing your argument any justice. And it took an MVP performance from their starter to get them in the position to be the top seed.

Meanwhile, we dick around with Kellen Moore, Cooper Rush and Stephen McGee. Yes gentlemen, pray for a miracle.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
YES IT DOES

Specifically

Do you know what the term "fluke" means?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There's no quandary. It's as simple as teams figuring out how to beat you. Teams figured out how to beat RGIII, and Kap and others. It holds true for Brady and Brees. Make them move their base and don't let them feel comfortable in the pocket. That's how it works and it's pretty simple. When a D can execute that plan like we did the other night, they have a shot.

Teams are forcing our QB to beat them. And, for the most part, he can't. The engine that runs this offense is Zeke. 3rd and 5 or less and we have a shot to convert on a patented Dak dump off. 2nd and long or 3rd and long and we're out of luck. Meaning stop Zeke for little or no gain on first down and you've got a shot to shut down this offense. Plain and simple.

Now you guys can go back to jerking yourselves off by thinking about all the back up and miracle QB's that one the big one and pray that we can beat the odds with Dak. Not me. I want better. His performance in the second half was vintage Dak Prescott. He's inconsistent. And we needed one of the greatest defensive performances in recent memory to win a game we dominated simply because of the fraud at the QB position.

So... It took this league which has seen this before with Kaep and Vick.... 24 games to "figure Dak out" and you like to pretend they never tried the "make him beat us" stuff all through those first 24 games.

And have erased from your memory how I PREDICTED the way Ginger's "coaching" was going to fuck him up.

You can't see how silly you sound. Your argument was "he's just putrid and always has been" and now it is "the league caught up with him" and mine has not changed: is "his coaching has fucked him up" and mine is the only one with actual evidence to back it up.

All the stupid shit you see Dak doing now, and all the shit he should do but now doesn't seem to be able to? None of that was happening at all until his "coaching" started in earnest. And it was PREDICTED.

If you happen to have a post or two of yours where you predicted your total crap of "the league is gonna catch up with him" and "he's putrid, he is what he always was" which occured during the 2016 season, I'd love to see it.

What I remember from you was mostly silence, almost like you might have been simmering and seething, "dammit, another young mobile quarterback doing well." You didn't start sqwaking until... The coaching changes in him became visible.

If the kid sucks, is putrid and "is what he always was" then you owe Ginger all mad props for his genius coaching job of 2016 going 13-3 with such a "putrid" quarterback.

Meanwhile I will stick to reality, Garrett got his CoTy by keeping his idiot hands off and his stupid nose out, during Dak's inagural run. Less was more.

Since then, he's been trying to "mold the kid" and it's become painfully evident. As predicted.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have seen average or below average QB’s go to the Super Bowl and win.

But we haven’t seen a coach as shitty as Garrett make it to and win the Super Bowl.

Tony Dungy sucked. George Seifert isn't going in the HoF any time soon. Mike Tomlin? Really? He should suck Big Ben's cock all day. Gary Kubiak?

The one thing a "great" coach had, historically speaking, is a HoF QB. That's the common theme throughout the history of the NFL. Even the list of scrub coaches above had a HoF QB. You can talk about Dilfer all you want. Or Hostetler. Their outliers. Stop talking fucking stupid.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm just going to focus on the defense. It is playing at a championship level, but the key will be how consistent they can be now that they have shown a sky high ceiling. That performance against the Saints would beat New England, L.A., and K.C.

LVE & The Gimp are shaping up to be the best LB duo for Dallas since Howley-Jordan, but will have to earn a ring to cement that status. LVE is better even than the Jimmy era LBs already, and those guys were damn good. Seriously, LVE has me tempted to buy a Jersey for the first time since Woody was playing in his prime.

LVE has the talent and athleticism for days

What i saw thurs night was him telling guys where to be pre-snap .. 1 run he knew presnap, shifted the defense to the right side and the run went right and got stuffed. Easily

Has LVE been doing this in previous games?

I was ok w the draft pick, but i would never have imagined hed be this good, this fast

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
W the defense what else changed ?

Whose idea was it to put jourdan lewis on kamara ??

Whose making the correct decisions for that side of the ball right now ???

how much of that defense looked like marinellis ??

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So... It took this league which has seen this before with Kaep and Vick.... 24 games to "figure Dak out" and you like to pretend they never tried the "make him beat us" stuff all through those first 24 games.

And have erased from your memory how I PREDICTED the way Ginger's "coaching" was going to fuck him up.

You can't see how silly you sound. Your argument was "he's just putrid and always has been" and now it is "the league caught up with him" and mine has not changed: is "his coaching has fucked him up" and mine is the only one with actual evidence to back it up.

All the stupid shit you see Dak doing now, and all the shit he should do but now doesn't seem to be able to? None of that was happening at all until his "coaching" started in earnest. And it was PREDICTED.

If you happen to have a post or two of yours where you predicted your total crap of "the league is gonna catch up with him" and "he's putrid, he is what he always was" which occured during the 2016 season, I'd love to see it.

What I remember from you was mostly silence, almost like you might have been simmering and seething, "dammit, another young mobile quarterback doing well." You didn't start sqwaking until... The coaching changes in him became visible.

If the kid sucks, is putrid and "is what he always was" then you owe Ginger all mad props for his genius coaching job of 2016 going 13-3 with such a "putrid" quarterback.

Meanwhile I will stick to reality, Garrett got his CoTy by keeping his idiot hands off and his stupid nose out, during Dak's inagural run. Less was more.

Since then, he's been trying to "mold the kid" and it's become painfully evident. As predicted.

Dak was figured out in the first game against the Giants in his second season. That's when I sobered up and saw the red flags. You act like we tore it up to start Dak's sophomore season and it's simply not true. He struggled.

I gave Dak props for 2016. He played for his job and he took chances. Just like he did when people were calling for his head and he started to throw downfield more earlier in the year. Now he's playing for a pay day and he's gone conservative, riding Zeke and the D while fluffing up his numbers on dink and dunk passes. You can buy. I won't.

You "predicting" Dak would fall off because of the HC wasn't a stretch with a 4th round QB who had limitations. And you keep refering to your prediction white often. Sometimes folks can be wrong and you're digging a hole for yourself on this one.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

And let comment on this stupid part of your post. I get the inference and it's a cowardly one, as if I was rooting against a QB of my team because he was "young and mobile." What kind of code is that?

I wasn't silent at all. I gave the kid props and even mentioned that there was no way the team could go back to Romo. That's how it works in my world. Praise is earned. I started "squawking" in his sophomore year when some of his deficiencies, lack of aggression, poor pocket presence, inaccuracy and dink and dunk style started to come to light when teams started focusing on Zeke.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I still think Prescott would benefit greatly from better coaching.

He is never going to be Warren Moon in terms of passing ability, but his worst couple of current problems to me, seem like something better coaching could help him improve greatly on. Somebody needs to "speed him up" and if they did, he could be a fairly successful NFL starter and one a team can win with.

It's obvious that having a Troy Aikman, John Elway, Tom Brady, Joe Montana, etc etc greatly enhances your chances of winning championships but it's also been proven that teams can win the Super Bowl without "elite" QB play as well.

Top Bottom