dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yet another epic dumbass fucking penalty by a total dumbass fucking player.

Way to cost us 7pts there you fucking dopehead loser Gregory.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gregory. You dumb fucking idiot. You can't trust these guys. You just can't. And we end up paying for it.

That's why teams should not depend on fucking ****** players like him.

I know he has talent but he just does too much stupid shit on and off the field, he is not worth it. Neither is Irving, who apparently has ANOTHER "personal" problem.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Saints have us right where they want us. We tank in the 3rd period and the Saints are right back in this. The fall is greater than the rise buddy. This one can hurt bad.

Good call Dodger......

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So we come out of the half and back to reality

The Saints look like they have all season

And so do the Cowboys

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's why teams should not depend on fucking ****** players like him.

I know he has talent but he just does too much stupid shit on and off the field, he is not worth it. Neither is Irving, who apparently has ANOTHER "personal" problem.

Yep. What has he done for this team? They just let you down every single time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The hole in coverage is almost always where the blitzer came from, thats basic high school football.

It was a delayed blitz from the MIKE, designed so the qb can't see it until it is too late. Linemen blocking obscure it. Works at the HS level too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So we come out of the half and back to reality

The Saints look like they have all season

And so do the Cowboys

We're beating ourselves now. Too many penalties, its killing us.

We've pretty much outplayed them, but you cant have all these penalties and take all these sacks.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Momentum has definitely shifted. Once the Saints get the ball back I've got a bad feeling things are going to go sideways in a damn hurry...

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How can you guys defend this bum day in and day out? He's got some disgusting Brandon Weeden type streak going. 3rd and any distance seems almost impossible.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How can you guys defend this bum day in and day out? He's got some disgusting Brandon Weeden type streak going. 3rd and any distance seems almost impossible.

Please quote all posts that are defending Dak and not the ones correcting inaccurate statements. I'll wait.

It's two entirely different things.

Top Bottom