LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All that for nothing. Jerry has been accused of being a meddler, well this certainly is the fucking time when he needs to be meddling.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"Gotta keep it fair and not just bludgeon the ball into the end zone. Where's the sport in that?" -- Linehan.

Reaction score
I know it is extreme, but at this point the Cowboys should go for it on these 4th & goals unless it's late in the game and a FG ties or puts you in the lead.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lewis could have had that INT

but I’ll take the three and out

I have a feeling those are going to be hard to come by tonight

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know it is extreme, but at this point the Cowboys should go for it on these 4th & goals unless it's late in the game and a FG ties or puts you in the lead.

What for? All they'll do is just pass it. If you hand the ball off to Zeke, you wouldn't have to worry about going for it on 4th or settling for a FG.

Reaction score
Now they say the penalty was on someone else, but I didn't see anyone commit a hold on that play, and of course it ruined the drive.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is T Willy still on the team?

I see him on the roster on the Cowboys app. But I haven’t heard any announcement that he was placed on IR, or that he is on the injury report or made inactive. Basically just no mention of him anymore

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We went from the most dominant offensive line in the league to the o line giving up the most sacks in the league in a short amount of time

Top Bottom