English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was beginning to come round to thinking we had chance in this game. I thought the Saints might come in a little complacent with their division title all but sewn up. But D-Law channeling his inner Hollywood Henderson with the smack talk will have the Saints revved up and fully motivated for this now.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone know our record with the Color rush jerseys on?

Isn’t it horrible?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gallop already has two more hand catches in this game than T Willy did in his entire career

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
When exactly does Garrett ever outcoach anyone? Basically never, and we still win some games.

If they don't turn the ball over tonight and control the clock, they could make it interesting. But there was never any way Garrett was going to "coach" this team to victory anyway, so it isn't worth mentioning.

I've never seen him talk into that mic attached to his head, has anyone else?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've never seen him talk into that mic attached to his head, has anyone else?

Jerry doesn’t let him actually plug it in during the game. He just lets him wear it so the other coaches don’t laugh at him

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gallop already has two more hand catches in this game than T Willy did in his entire career

Gallup is 100% legit.

We have a bigtime 1-2 punch at WR for years to come with Cooper and Gullup. Dude was a freaking steal in this draft.

Top Bottom