Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Reuben Foster was picked up by the Foreskins, then immediately put on the commissioners exempt list and can no longer play in the NFL until the almighty himself deems it so

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nov 5 - 7 vs titans
Nov 11 - 10 vs eagles
Nov 18 - 6 vs falcons
Nov 22 - 8 vs redskins
31 qb hits according to espn stats but whatever its still alot

Reaction score
Reuben Foster was picked up by the Foreskins, then immediately put on the commissioners exempt list and can no longer play in the NFL until the almighty himself deems it so

Any confidence he gets a 6 game suspension since we even have an arrest in this case? I'll be shocked if that happens since he doesn't have a star on his helmet.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Retro vid time.

It was all going off in this one. There's Dandy Don and OJ. Richard Todd, Kenny Stabler and Earl Campbell are playing for Bum Phillips' Saints. There's Billy Cannon's career ending injury. Gary Hogeboom getting yanked in favor of Danny White. Oh, and an epic Cowboys comeback completed when The Manster went beastmode. Enjoy.

1984-10-21 New Orleans Saints vs Dallas Cowboys - YouTube

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Retro vid time.

It was all going off in this one. There's Dandy Don and OJ. Richard Todd, Kenny Stabler and Earl Campbell are playing for Bum Phillips' Saints. There's Billy Cannon's career ending injury. Gary Hogeboom getting yanked in favor of Danny White. Oh, and an epic Cowboys comeback completed when The Manster went beastmode. Enjoy.

1984-10-21 New Orleans Saints vs Dallas Cowboys - YouTube

One of the greatest comebacks I never saw. Went to bed early because I had school the next day. My brother called that morning and I figured he wanted to console me. What a pleasant surprise.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The lovable redskins

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tyron Smith out tonight. Not a huge shock considering the news all week.

What was interesting is they also "announced" Travis Frederick was "out". If you read between the lines here, it could mean that perhaps Fred is getting closer to playing (although he is still on IR I believe)

Reaction score
For us to beat the Saints, the Cowboys will have to do 3 things. At minimum, we will need 2 to 3 turnovers by our defense. Is that possible? Yes. I am impressed with our #5 defense and it is possible we could accomplish this if we come to play. Offensively, we are perfectly built to beat a team like the Saints if we can constantly pound the rock taking 6-8 minutes a drive and keep Brees on the sidelines most of the game. If the offense comes to play, I can also see this happening. What I can't see happening in this match up however, is Garrett out coaching Sean Peyton even if we do everything right.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What I can't see happening in this match up however, is Garrett out coaching Sean Peyton even if we do everything right.

When exactly does Garrett ever outcoach anyone? Basically never, and we still win some games.

If they don't turn the ball over tonight and control the clock, they could make it interesting. But there was never any way Garrett was going to "coach" this team to victory anyway, so it isn't worth mentioning.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Daily "how dumb is a Zoner" call out:

Thread developed on "Ryan Switzer is really playing well for Stealers"

I then look up his stats. He's averaging less than 8.0 yds per catch and slightly more than that for punt returns. He has only 1 total TD and only 1 reception over 20 yards, but those Zoners, they're IMPRESSED!

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
we need to have the ball for 37 minutes tonight.

run that play clock down to 01 on every play.

this is not the game for garrett to try to prove how smart he is.

run zeke 30 times, have dak run it 7-8 times.

Top Bottom