Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
For those of you who have missed some games in the Who Ya Got contest, I thought it would be fun to allow a makeup exam like they used to do for us in school if we missed tests.

Participation in this is totally voluntary and understand, the results will reflect on your WYG totals going forward and this is a one-time only opportunity.

Here's all you do.

Go to the current WYG thread and find your win-loss record in the first post. Calculate how many games you have missed, as compared to the total games the leaders have. (Maximum differential of 5 games is allowed.)

Pick up to five games from week 13 (starting with the Thursday 11/29 games and excluding the Cowboys game, that pick you post in the WYG thread) and post here who you think the winners of those games will be.

We'll total up all qualified entries from this thread and add the totals to your WYG win-loss record in the contest.

PLEASE, NO CHATTER IN THIS THREAD. You post must ONLY include how many games you're behind, and your choice of the winners of the makeup games you've chosen. Example qualifying post:

example said:
I'm picking five games because I am 7 behind in the contest. My PICKS are:

BEARS
PACKERS
COLTS
BUCS
BROWNS
If you are only three behind, you only get to pick three games, and so on. If 2 behind, you'll pick 2 makeup games, etc.

Good luck and remember - this WILL reflect on your overall record in the contest, no matter how well or poorly you do.

And... GO!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I havent missed any weeks but i need wins like jerry needs booze

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Can we agree no Packers, Cheifs, Rams and Seahawks? No sense making it super easy.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Ok. I’m picking three games because I’m three behind. I’ll take the Packers, Cheifs and Rams.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’ll take the Packers, Cheifs and Rams.
Congratulations, you added a 2-1 record to your WYG score, and you're current. Now just, don't miss any more Cowboys game picks to stay in the running for the belt..

This offer ended with only one taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom