Opinion of Cowboys with win vs Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Put it this way, if lets say Andy Reid was HC, I'd say the Cowboys would be a team that other teams would want to avoid in the playoffs, even with Dak at QB, they obviously have some talent. Problem is Garrett and the team are too intertwined for me to answer any other way, if you are great physical specimen but have stage 4 cancer,you arent gonna make it. Garrett is stage 4 cancer to this franchise, if there was a stage 5 it would be Jerry.

For the most part, Andy Reid has been a pretty mediocre to lousy postseason coach though.

While he might be better than Garrett, that isn't saying much.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Based on these survey results, Bluenoser is the only non-fake fan among this Cabal.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Woke up this morning from a nightmare. Jerry had fired RHD and hired Jeff Fisher and I kept screaming THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME YOU IDIOT THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME over and over until I woke up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Woke up this morning from a nightmare. Jerry had fired RHD and hired Jeff Fisher and I kept screaming THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME YOU IDIOT THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME over and over until I woke up.

They arnt going to hire Jeff Fisher

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No matter what happens tomorrow, best case scenario is a slimmer than slim chance of losing in the second round of the playoffs, and that's being ridiculously generous. The only thing that could chance my belief of this is if they actually went farther than that, and even then I"d have to drop an anvil on my foot before I'd believe I wasn't dreaming...

Top Bottom