icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I never really gave a damn about people's sexuality and preferences. But people today are pretty fucked up with everything they post on social media. And their only goal in cases such as this are to ruin someone. It's why I have no social media presence. No Facebook, Snapchat, etc. You guys are my only friends.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
update!!

word of the day: CISGENDER

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
I never really gave a damn about people's sexuality and preferences. But people today are pretty fucked up with everything they post on social media. And their only goal in cases such as this are to ruin someone. It's why I have no social media presence. No Facebook, Snapchat, etc. You guys are my only friends.

I agree completely. I am glad I had enough wisdom to see where this whole social media thing was going to go, and avoided it completely beyond posting on a few forums from time to time, though even that activity is much lower for me than the average forum poster.

I would definitely not want to be a teenager in this era. One mistake was not grounds to ruin our lives back in my day because the whole world did not find out about it on faceberg, and organize into a hate mob.

Top Bottom