Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well. Very nice win. Very good and workmanlike no turnover day for Dak, one that any QB would want.

Sure is nice to get up by two scores and feel pretty confident your QB isn't then gonna shit the bed with 2 or 3 pick sixes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fuck Jerry Jones
Fuck Stephen Jones
And Fuck Will McClay for EVER thinking we didn’t need a #1 WR to start this season

They tried to sign two of the premier WR's available in free agency and got outbid.

Ultimately that's a good thing, because Cooper is far better than Sammy Watkins and Allen Robinson.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Amari Cooper and Zeke are two major studs for teams to contend with for years to come. Unfortunately both will always be somewhat handcuffed by these lousy coaches.

Good win in a game they had to have, but it would have been nice to put the game away with that 4th and half yard we couldn't get, or by completing that pass to a wide open Gallup. Also would have liked to have seen us get more pressure on the QB there in 2nd half. Too many holes in coverages in this game that Drew Brees and the Saints will definitely be able to take advantage of.

And our special teams are complete garbage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Still gonna get humped by the Saints next week.

Yeah we haven't seen anything like that offense this year. And they can run it as great as they can throw it. Brees also doesn't get sacked.

We'll be fortunate to keep them under 30. Our only real hope to win is to have Elliott go off for a career game, something like 30 carries 180+ yards, and our offense holds the ball for 38+ mins.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I’m sitting here watching the end of the Cowboys game and I tell my wife that it smells like something is on fire.

She says it ain’t me, so I go back to watching the game

Then two minutes later....
056e8a76739489f109ea352306a7f67b.jpg

Apparently my neighbors oven caught on fire.

I said to my wife “see, I told you something was burning” LOL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Still gonna get humped by the Saints next week.
I wonder if dooms is still gonna pick the cowboys in 3” letters
Very likely not, but possible I will be really meek and call it Dallas with a 1. I don't see any way we keep them from hanging a fortyburger on us, and I definitely don't see US scoring 40.
Yeah we haven't seen anything like that offense this year.
But.... They haven't seen anything like our defense. Look at their schedule.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very likely not, but possible I will be really meek and call it Dallas with a 1. I don't see any way we keep them from hanging a fortyburger on us, and I definitely don't see US scoring 40.
But.... They haven't seen anything like our defense. Look at their schedule.

Thats a bold spot to pick to go against the grain but i would respect you for it

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thats a bold spot to pick to go against the grain but i would respect you for it
I couldn't do it unless I think there's SOME chance. So as usual I will wait, look at injury reports, and most particularly watch tonight's game where these same Saints are playing the same Falcons we beat up last week.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1st and goal on the 4-yard line, they refuse to run Zeke.

4th and inches, and instead of doing a QB sneak, they choose to hand off to Zeke, and with Zeke being damn near 5 yards back, so instead of 4th and inches, it's actually 4th and 4, and they fail to convert. A better team would have capitalized on that and won.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
1st and goal on the 4-yard line, they refuse to run Zeke.

4th and inches, and instead of doing a QB sneak, they choose to hand off to Zeke, and with Zeke being damn near 5 yards back, so instead of 4th and inches, it's actually 4th and 4, and they fail to convert. A better team would have capitalized on that and won.

Our defense snuffed 'em out anyway and we did win... But your point is spot-on. We had the chance to close the door totally twice. Their offense should never have gotten the ball back. I think (assume) you meant to say, "a better coached team would have won."

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our defense snuffed 'em out anyway and we did win... But your point is spot-on. We had the chance to close the door totally twice. Their offense should never have gotten the ball back. I think (assume) you meant to say, "a better coached team would have won."

Garrett has always been so determined to go against common sense. I often asked, if whether it's stupidity, or sabotage? But I guess it doesn't matter because it adds up to the same thing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Garrett has always been so determined to go against common sense. I often asked, if whether it's stupidity, or sabotage? But I guess it doesn't matter because it adds up to the same thing.

He just thinks he's smarter... This is why and how he's fucking up his young QB too. Just like I fucking predicted would happen way back in 2016 when Dak was killing it.

The more you overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain. Garrett's Ivy League "education" taught him to abhor keeping anything simple.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerry must be feelin all kinds’ve good and shit faced right now

Top Bottom