theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tell you what, I was luke warm on the LVE pick based on his injury history, fucker can play when he is on the field, no doubt.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If LVE isn't rookie of the year and defensive player of the year they shouldn't even have those awards. He is a fucking STUD.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Here is where a good coaching staff would figure a way to lean their O Line, run 6 minutes of clock, and get at least a field goal

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did pam oliver say that jerry wants to rotate lve and sean lee when lee gets back from injury ?????

Is this real life ?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is what happens when a D doesn't fear your QB. They just sit back and play the run.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson today so far has 123 yards passing and 102 rushing...

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Did pam oliver say that jerry wants to rotate lve and sean lee when lee gets back from injury ?????

Is this real life ?

Nothing that sloshed fruitloop says surprises me anymore. Earlier today he also said he wouldn't trade Dak for 2 first round picks.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
3rd and 13 Dak throws a 2 yard pass. God he's horrible. Just putrid. We should be killing Atlanta.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Is this real life ?

I had to stop and rewind when I heard that, too. Both because it sounded weird and because any other team in the league that news would come from the head coach when the time occurs and not a week or two prior...

Top Bottom