Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Garrett survives to coach another day

Now that the Redskins will be playing their backup QB for the rest of the season we might end up winning this shitty division

Damn it!
Garrett is gonna coach his way into an extension! LOL

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Lions mostly gray uniforms are more damned ugly every time I see them...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
knew I was fucked when I saw Dooms give a 3 inch headline guarantee, I think he's batting 1000 with his guarantees this year

Well fellas, despite going against Rynie's source, I think this win plus the skins losing their QB and likely losing against Dallas on T-giving all but guarantees Garrett & company coming back for 2019

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Looks like Carolina's going to become the latest team to lose by going for the win instead of settling for overtime.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
knew I was fucked when I saw Dooms give a 3 inch headline guarantee, I think he's batting 1000 with his guarantees this year

Well fellas, despite going against Rynie's source, I think this win plus the skins losing their QB and likely losing against Dallas on T-giving all but guarantees Garrett & company coming back for 2019

Dont give up hope Yim, havent made the Thursday pick yet, and this team is ripe for a letdown. Certainly wont pick Dallas if Tyron Smith is out.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dont give up hope Yim, havent made the Thursday pick yet, and this team is ripe for a letdown. Certainly wont pick Dallas if Tyron Smith is out.

Skins are beat up to hell and lost their QB BUT their backup has had good success against Dallas, so you never know

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Rynie's prediction about Garrett is really gonna be tested if this train keeps rolling. If Washington loses today (along with Alex Smith being gone for the season) the division is within our grasp.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Taxes just missed a FG with 52 seconds left in the game

WASH only needs 20 yards to get into FG range to win the game

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Looks like Carolina's going to become the latest team to lose by going for the win instead of settling for overtime.
The "win" wasn't certain even if they had made the 2 point attempt. Detroit would still have only needed a FG to win, with 3 timeouts, a minute to work with and Stafford quarterbacking.

YOU KICK THE EXTRA POINT THERE 100 PERCENT OF THE TIME!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
he sure did....but bro, I have lost some confidence in him. nice clutch kick though.
As long as HE doesn't lose confidence, he'll be okay. Worst thing we could do right now is start working out kickers. But yeah, he's iffy at best.

Top Bottom