Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
48-7 now. Remember all that talk of a dynasty in Phi in Feb and that idiot kicker David Akers?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eagles are D O N E

They ran their pie-holes about "we made Dallas quit" last year

Looks like we made them quit this year. Totally mailed it in today. They might lose out at this point.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll never understand why our CB's don't ever look back on those sideline routes. He had Julio step for step.

Really hasn't changed with the addition of Richard either, I had really hoped it would.

Awuzie would probably have 5 or 6 picks by now this year if he simply looked back for the ball.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rynie's prediction about Garrett is really gonna be tested if this train keeps rolling. If Washington loses today (along with Alex Smith being gone for the season) the division is within our grasp.

I wouldn't call a two game winning streak "rolling"

They should beat Washington to get to 6-5, but then we have the Saints a week later and I really don't see how we can beat them. The Colts game at Indy is definitely no gimmee and the Giants have played much better the last two games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Look how much better this OL looks under Colombo and Houck. If fucktard Clapper had hired Colombo to begin with we might have another couple of wins right now.

Sua-Filo should continue at LG whether Williams is 100% or not, but I definitely would start preparing CW to play RT. I've been saying all year Lael Collins is the worst OL starter.

Zeke Elliott is 100% beasting right now. Dude is carrying the team.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
McCoy is undefeated vs. Dallas. He's been a Cowboy killer, every time we've faced him.

I only recall one game in 2014 where he beat the Cowboys, what other games, if any, are you thinking of?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
And what does our moron HC do after Lenoir's Class A fuckup?

Claps and pats him on the back. Not a derogatory word mentioned to him.

What did you expect? This?

1307961302-JIMMY_JOHNSON_ARGUES_A_CALL_16689047.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And what does our moron HC do after Lenoir's Class A fuckup?

Claps and pats him on the back. Not a derogatory word mentioned to him.

he's just following orders from on high

jeri despises the kind of coaching that demands excellence and ~gasp~ publicly criticizes anyone or anything

Dallas coaches are only authorized to atta-boy their players

Top Bottom