Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The defense is balling out so far. No TD given up against the defending champs to this point in the game is exceeding expectations.

Amazing how much better a defense plays when you're not stupidly rotating linebackers. It's almost like the 3 LBs develop a synergy during a game if you let them.

Reaction score
QBs who are over "polished" get in that habit of patting the ball while trying to remember all the shit they're "polished" with... Instead of just PLAYING.

Then the BAD COACHING that lets them develop that stupid habit, doesn't nip that shit in the bud.

Dak's best game is playing on instincts. There's an argument to made that he gets paralysis by analysis because he's having to check too many mental boxes.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You want it both ways. You admit his coaching sucks, you acknowledge the playcalling sucks., you recognize the schemes suck, but it's just DAK.

You don't see the contradiction of this post? Let's not be silly. Coaching sucks and Dak has issues. They are not mutually exclusive.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I tell ya what , if we played on a 60 yd field we’d be dangerous. From 20 to 20 no problem get near or inside the 20 we can’t do a fuckin thing right

Reaction score
anybody else losing confidence in this kicker?

Unfortunately, yes. I thought he was pretty solid at first, but the last few games have been troubling. He has a bionic leg, so hopefully they can figure out what mechanic he's getting wrong why he keeps pushing the ball wide right.

Reaction score
Damn, I jinxed the defense and they gave up their first TD of night. Still need the offense to score 20 at least.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So are offense pisses away a drive , our kicker pisses away 3 points . Now!!! The defense pisses away the lead alll in succession

Clap it up carrot

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You don't see the contradiction of this post? Let's not be silly. Coaching sucks and Dak has issues. They are not mutually exclusive.

You move the goalposts when cornered. AND pretend there's a contradiction.

HE DIDN'T SUCK until the coaching got a full offseason with him. AS I PREDICTED OVER TWO YEARS AGO when he was RotY.

It was predictable, was predicted, and it happened.

I'll paraphrase James Carville,

"It's the coaching stupid!"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak's best game is playing on instincts. There's an argument to made that he gets paralysis by analysis because he's having to check too many mental boxes.

Mental boxes of shit coached into him that aren't helpful. Exactly.

Top Bottom