Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Get ready for the “we goin to da supa bowl” chants to start tomorrow morning

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
13 tackles and an interception for LVE. That's a helluva game for a LB. This guy might be the best LB we've seen around here in a long time in the making.

They gave him the exact right number too. Icing on the cake.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i dont believe the eagles were flagged all night

The refs slept through this game. They missed tons of calls against both sides.

I'm okay with that if it's consistent. Less flags, better games. Only flag flagrant shit.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Put down the illicit drugs

I’ve been telling you all season they’re going to end up 8-8. Today wasn’t exactly the Jags game but the offense did show up. Maybe you should be smoking some of what I got and you’d see the light.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dude needs to put 20-30 lbs of muscle on. I like his heart his quickness and his tech, but in the NFL you gotta have bulk too.

Really thinking they should make him the swing T when he gets back, start giving him practice reps at T, maybe have him be extra T on short yardage plays, then have him replace Collins at RT next yr.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’ve been telling you all season they’re going to end up 8-8. Today wasn’t exactly the Jags game but the offense did show up. Maybe you should be smoking some of what I got and you’d see the light.

What can I say, I'm stunned. Never saw this coming.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't really notice the refs too much tonight, and that's the way I like it.

They did a good job ignoring all the penalties the Eagles should have had.

Has Collinsworth got Wentz's dick out of his mouth enough to figure out Wilson was almost decapitated by that Eagles OL?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The refs slept through this game. They missed tons of calls against both sides.

I'm okay with that if it's consistent. Less flags, better games. Only flag flagrant shit.

Yeah I didnt see them missing much on us, but they sure as hell missed a ton of shit on Philly. I bet they could have called them for a half dozen holding calls easily.

Eagles so far this yr had two games with double digit penalties and two others with 8+, and yet got none vs us.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Get ready for the “we goin to da supa bowl” chants to start tomorrow morning

Bunch of dumbasses if they buy that.

Worst coached teams in the league don't win soup bowls, and we're the worst coached team in the league.

Cowboy players beat 3 teams tonight:

1) Eagles/Taliban

2) Refs

3) Cowboy coaching staff

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another drive that was 1st and goal inside the 10 (and I think it might have been inside the 5) where Zeke didn't get a single carry from there, and we settled for another fucking FG.

How many fucking times has this happened now since we drafted him? It's beyond ridiculous.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
vlcsnap-2018-11-12-00h04m53s181.jpg

a2fee7be66b074a23991e7c69764342d.jpg

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Bunch of dumbasses if they buy that.

Worst coached teams in the league don't win soup bowls, and we're the worst coached team in the league.

Cowboy players beat 3 teams tonight:

1) Eagles/Taliban

2) Refs

3) Cowboy coaching staff

As good as their offense looked today, they will look equally as bad in one of the next two games. Then they will get smoked by the Saints. So they will lose 3 of the next 4 games and then finish the season with 3 straight wins (when the Colts, Bucs, and Giants are tanking).

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nah, it's just a coincidence I'm sure.

Rick Gosselin
@RickGosselin9

The Eagles played a penalty-free game against the Cowboys -- only the second team all season to play a penalty free game. The Patriots were the other against KC. There have been 30 penalty-free games since 2000 and a league-high five have come with the Cowboys as the opponent.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Another drive that was 1st and goal inside the 10 (and I think it might have been inside the 5) where Zeke didn't get a single carry from there, and we settled for another fucking FG.

How many fucking times has this happened now since we drafted him? It's beyond ridiculous.

I’m finally starting to believe that Jerry will actually make a coaching change this off season. The three most likely candidates are... Lincoln Riley from OU, John DeFilippo from Minn, or Zac Taylor from the Rams (QB Coach).

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unbelievable.

AdamJT13
@AdamJT13

The Cowboys' opponents have not been penalized for holding on a pass play since the first quarter in Week 1.

Top Bottom