Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
QBs without arm talent cannot do what you saw. Ever.

Bullshit. Are we really googling over a throw most QB's make every single single game? My God you guys are hungry for quality QB play.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The problem is that you're falling for this mirage. He eyed Beasley that whole play and that's the issue. He doesn't do the things you mentioned with any consistency.

QBs without arm talent cannot do what you saw. Ever.

The kid has the talent. Collinsworth said he needed "polish." Yeah, he's been getting "polish" from dumbasses. When you polish using shit as your wax, you're gonna have a shit product.

When Dak PLAYS and forgets all the polish he's been getting from Garrett and fucking Helen Keller, you SEE the shine come through!

Staring down receivers is MENTAL and that's COACHING.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And did anyone really think we'd score a TD after Elliot made a great play, hurdled the defender then tripped up? Great play...end result.....FG.

When the route tree is "run out to the defender and just stop" what do you expect? Are you even bothering to watch the replays?

Reaction score
That race car simulator looks amazing. I want to give it a try. I learned all I need about professional driving from playing Grand Theft Auto games. I'm ready.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That race car simulator looks amazing. I want to give it a try. I learned all I need about professional driving from playing Grand Theft Auto games. I'm ready.

I'm with you. Did a lot of dirt track super stock racing in my younger days.

Reaction score
I'm with you. Did a lot of dirt track super stock racing in my younger days.

My grandfather on my mom's side was a professional driver. It's in my blood, but I've never had access. Only thing on my resume was getting a 1987 stock Chevy Cavalier up to about 110 mph trying to catch up to a Corvette. He left me behind even at that speed. He had to be doing 130 plus.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When the route tree is "run out to the defender and just stop" what do you expect? Are you even bothering to watch the replays?

I mentioned that no one was open. But Dak also didn't even look at the 2 WR's who were in single coverage. Probably didn't even read it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My grandfather on my mom's side was a professional driver. It's in my blood, but I've never had access. Only thing on my resume was getting a 1987 stock Chevy Cavalier up to about 110 mph trying to catch up to a Corvette. He left me behind even at that speed. He had to be doing 130 plus.

I'm a Mopar man. Used to love eating Corvettes alive on the street.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
we need to stop with penalties, or negative plays on first down. once we get in first and 20 or second and 15 or 18, the drive (usually) is over. GET ZEKE GOING!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Consistency.....thy name is not Dak.

But.. Used to be. Until the "polish."

YOUR case is "he sucks and always has" and MY case is, "2016 and the first half of 2017, before the 'polish' kicked in."

QBs who suck, have no skills, and the whole entirety of your litany, DON'T DO what Dak did in his first 23 games. They however, CAN BE MADE TO SUCK after two full offseasons of Garrett tutelage.

Or, do you agree Garrett was coach of the year because of what he got out of sorry Dak in 2016?

You want it both ways. You admit his coaching sucks, you acknowledge the playcalling sucks., you recognize the schemes suck, but it's just DAK.

Reaction score
I must say I did not expect to see the Eagles this flat. There's still a lot of time left, but Philly did not bring their A game tonight at all.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The "polish" taught him to slap and pat the ball before throwing... Something he never used to do.... Then of course he fumbles. Sure did get a lucky bounce on that one.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wait, WTF? Did Dak just self fumble? Brings back memories of Danny White doing that.

QBs who are over "polished" get in that habit of patting the ball while trying to remember all the shit they're "polished" with... Instead of just PLAYING.

Then the BAD COACHING that lets them develop that stupid habit, doesn't nip that shit in the bud.

Top Bottom