Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would hazard a guess that Dak holds onto the ball longer than any other QB in the league

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dak loves to get sacked... again.

And from the looks of it no one was open. But it is interesting that they were in single coverage on the outside and Dak didn't see it and didn't even look. He zones in on one guy and that's it. Not that it would have made a difference.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He’s going to be the most sacked QB by the end of the night

Reaction score
The offense of the entire NFC East is fail this year. Everyone is in the bottom third for points per game.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
great great job by dak on that drive. i gotta be fair. that laser to beasley was awesome. way to answer

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nice. Really nice.

Amazing how that one play by Gallup changed the whole game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hot fucking garbage.....

Until he shows he's not. Just like that. 8 plays, 75 yards in just over a minute. A couple of laser-guided missiles in the mix.

His problem is THE COACHING.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Until he shows he's not. Just like that. 8 plays, 75 yards in just over a minute. A couple of laser-guided missiles in the mix.

His problem is THE COACHING.

The problem is that you're falling for this mirage. He eyed Beasley that whole play and that's the issue. He doesn't do the things you mentioned with any consistency.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
fucking cowboys are gonna pull a damn win out of their ass and fuel the GM's delusions

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well....

Up on the SB Champs by 2 scores at half. Figured it would be over by now. One positive thing I can say about them is I never sense they just give up and quit trying.

2nd half adjustments coming up.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
great great job by dak on that drive. i gotta be fair. that laser to beasley was awesome. way to answer

QBs without arm talent cannot do what you saw. Ever.

The kid has the talent. Collinsworth said he needed "polish." Yeah, he's been getting "polish" from dumbasses. When you polish using shit as your wax, you're gonna have a shit product.

When Dak PLAYS and forgets all the polish he's been getting from Garrett and fucking Helen Keller, you SEE the shine come through!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And did anyone really think we'd score a TD after Elliot made a great play, hurdled the defender then tripped up? Great play...end result.....FG.

Top Bottom