Reaction score
For me its the Kansas City Chiefs. Mahomes, Hill and Hunt are all the real deal and I love watching them. they are like the Warriors of the NBA.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't root for another team and there's no way I could get emotionally invested again like I have with Dallas over the years.

#realfan

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I wouldn't root for another team and there's no way I could get emotionally invested again like I have with Dallas over the years.

#realfan

That was basically my point. It would have to be a totally new franchise.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

#realfan

me neither, I'm trapped

I grew up 1/4 mile from the practice facility off of Forest Lane and Abrams, went to school with the players kids, watched practices standing on top of egg crates or the balcony of the hotel for as long as we could before they ran us off, dumpster dived for uniforms, pads, etc, stayed around after practice to talk to the players and get autographs after practice, etc, etc

they're a deep seeded part of my youth and the only team I care about in any sport

Thus why its so hard to accept their demise

not me in this photo (kid I grew up with) but this was my hood, we'd go eat at the Pizza Inn and Long John Silvers all the time and run into players who were always warm and friendly:

SLwvPeu.png

Top Bottom