Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the Cowboys no longer existed for whatever reason, what NFL team would you root for or consider “your team”?

None of this Cowboys or die crap either. If you had to pick another team which one would it be?

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Seattle's been my #2 team since its inception. I still root for them any time they're not playing Dallas.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
If the Cowboys no longer existed for whatever reason, what NFL team would you root for or consider “your team”?

None of this Cowboys or die crap either. If you had to pick another team which one would it be?

Seattle SeaHawks!!!!!! :-D

18be812f6eda5d21baedc7f6027f2882.jpg

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Ive been a Dolphins fan since their undefeated season. Cowboys by far #1 but Dolphins always #2. But both suck and its hard to stay interested. Maybe Raiders as another option. Or maybe just forget football altogether.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For me it’s the Rams. They are my home team once again. I’ll root for them every week unless they play the Cowboys.

I always say I was born a Rams fan and grew into a Cowboys fan.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
patriots

and i would be sooooooo much happier

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's not that I have a "Cowboys or Die" mentality, I just can't see getting close to another team that I can't stand to some extent or another. I'd probably wait for an expansion team and root for them. Mainly because they have no history.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fucking nobody. In fact I have quietly hoped for the NFL to fold for a couple years now just so I wouldn't feel guilty about not watching the Cowboys.

Putting our shitty fucking play aside, the quality of the product on the field as a whole is 100% fucking garbage now. There are no really good teams anymore. Fundamentally almost all of them are mediocre at best. The officiating is horrible and in many cases seems to be corrupt. The commissioner of the league is the worst thing to ever happen to it (not to mention corrupt and biased himself). These players with their social justice protest garbage are sickening.

I'd be 100% fine if there were no Cowboys and especially if there was no NFL.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Probably the Saints. IMO, the best QB/HC combo behind Brady/ Big Bill.
KC, Rams, Seattle, Chargers worth rooting for as well.

I'm also contractually obligated to say never the Steelers or Eagles, cause fuck them. Fuck them so much.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Probably the Saints.
Yeah I always rooted for the Saints too, all the way back to Archie Manning.

Loved the Oilers, all the way back to the AFL. Chiefs too, when they were the Dallas Texans and beyond. Easily the best stadium in the NFL.

Again though, never vs. Dallas.

Reaction score
Maybe the Raiders. Maybe. Perhaps when they are in Vegas as I plan to move close to there in a few years.

Top Bottom