40lZJN8.jpg

[video=youtube;Rod_VNgfm98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rod_VNgfm98[/video]

:40

what happened to him?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't he pay her something like 140k?

Seems like an expensive booty call to me.

$140k is cheap for her silence

He didn’t pay for the booty call

He paid for her to shut the fuck up! That’s what is expensive. He needed to pay her shit the fuck up type of money. You know, that’s the amount of money that is high enough for her to be satisfied and never feel like speaking out against him

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He paid for her to shut the fuck up! That’s what is expensive. He needed to pay her shit the fuck up type of money. You know, that’s the amount of money that is high enough for her to be satisfied and never feel like speaking out against him
She accepted the payment when she signed the non-disclosure agreement she then violated. Therefore the payment was acceptable. Doesn't make a fuck the amount of the payment, she would have gone live on WRAT radio in any event.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
$140k is cheap for her silence

He didn’t pay for the booty call

well duh dude

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
She accepted the payment when she signed the non-disclosure agreement she then violated. Therefore the payment was acceptable. Doesn't make a fuck the amount of the payment, she would have gone live on WRAT radio in any event.

she changed her mind after liberals said they'd give her 10 times that to break her silence

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Looking at this upcoming string of games...lets say we go 1-4 and have a 4-9 record. The last 3 games of the year are winnable....if they storm home and finish 7-9....you know what jerry's pitch will be about keeping garrett. "I uh, umm, looking at the big picture now, ehh, uhh, I want to be very clear I am disappointed in our 7-9 record. But, uhh, ehh, umm, ending the season on a 3 game win streak, uhh, errr, uhh, I think that gives us some real momentum going into the off season and I think umm, this, uhh, will carry over into next year. I like what jason did, umm, ughh, keeping this team focused and i am really proud how we finished strong."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
she changed her mind after liberals said they'd give her 10 times that to break her silence

Book deal!

But of course I wasn't talking about ratting over consentual sex, which is the Daniels thing. I was talking about a concubine crying foul... Rape or assault claim. Paid to keep quiet or not. In this environment and with Jerral having made enemies of other owners and in the league office, would spell his downfall far more likely than any other scenario including death.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Ergo, you pay her shut the fuck up type money in the first place. Which is an amount high enough that she can’t be bought out by someone else. Essentially an amount to satisfy her for good

Last edited:
Top Bottom