Troy Aikman is the only ex-Cowboy unafraid to state the obvious - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troy Aikman is the only ex-Cowboy unafraid to state the obvious

1. Back To Top    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    Love Mr Aikman and wish Jones would do the right thing and give him the keys to the castle here.
    Would be awesome but its never gonna happen, nothing can overcome this mess:

We have never been more screwed as fans. Jerry has no pressure to change, doesnt want to change and will never change in his lifetime

and in all likelihood, he's set the thing up for his family to continue running things the way he has. Even if Stephen, etc wanted to make a change after dear old daddies departure, they couldn't handle the questions criticizing their father if they were to immediately hire a GM after his demise

and can you imagine the uproar if a new GM were to win a Super Bowl in 3-5 years after jerry was 6 feet under?

We need catastrophic failure on the field, I'm talking 4-5 years of 3-4 wins per season before these buffoons will even begin to consider they might be the problem and even then gawd knows what kind of dumb shit they'd do to try to turn things around.
    Sorry Jerry Totin if this offends you

2. Back To Top    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by yimyammer View Post
    We have never been more screwed as fans. Jerry has no pressure to change, doesnt want to change and will never change in his lifetime
    We're looking at what Raiders fans went through in Al Davis' last few years.

But at least Al wouldn't stick with shitty coaches.

In any event, you've accomplished the near impossible......to have a thread closed/locked on DCU.

3. Appreciation yimyammer appreciated this post
  4. Back To Top    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by icup View Post
    do you mean drunk ?
    Yes and believing he knows what he's doing.
    Neuroplsticity is powerful.

5. Back To Top    #19

Troy Aikman is the only ex-Cowboy unafraid to state the obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
    They can take the money and still cry foul. Stormy Daniels ring a bell?
    Trump was a cheap bastard and didnít pay her enough to go away for good

Thatís what he gets for always trying to get the best deal

You get what you pay for!

6. Back To Top    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    Trump was a cheap bastard and didn’t pay her enough to go away for good

That’s what he gets for always trying to get the best deal

You get what you pay for!
    Didn't he pay her something like 140k?

Seems like an expensive booty call to me.
    This needs to be the final season of Garrett & his staff. The greatest coaches on the planet should be candidates to lead the best org in sports. The days of teams blowing the Cowboysí doors off in halftime adjustments needs to end. Time for change, new direction and a new voice
    ó Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) November 20, 2017

7. Back To Top    #21

Even with Trumps money no MILF is worth that.

8. Back To Top    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by yimyammer View Post
    Would be awesome but its never gonna happen, nothing can overcome this mess:

:40

what happened to him?

9. lulz yimyammer lulz'd this
  10. Back To Top    #23

$140k is cheap for her silence

He didnít pay for the booty call

He paid for her to shut the fuck up! Thatís what is expensive. He needed to pay her shit the fuck up type of money. You know, thatís the amount of money that is high enough for her to be satisfied and never feel like speaking out against him

11. Back To Top    #24
    Star Spangled Butt Kicker Doomsday's Avatar
    He paid for her to shut the fuck up! That’s what is expensive. He needed to pay her shit the fuck up type of money. You know, that’s the amount of money that is high enough for her to be satisfied and never feel like speaking out against him
    She accepted the payment when she signed the non-disclosure agreement she then violated. Therefore the payment was acceptable. Doesn't make a fuck the amount of the payment, she would have gone live on WRAT radio in any event.
    COWBOYS UNDERGROUND

12. Back To Top    #25
    $140k is cheap for her silence

He didn’t pay for the booty call

He paid for her to shut the fuck up! That’s what is expensive. He needed to pay her shit the fuck up type of money. You know, that’s the amount of money that is high enough for her to be satisfied and never feel like speaking out against him
    well duh dude

13. Back To Top    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
    She accepted the payment when she signed the non-disclosure agreement she then violated. Therefore the payment was acceptable. Doesn't make a fuck the amount of the payment, she would have gone live on WRAT radio in any event.
    she changed her mind after liberals said they'd give her 10 times that to break her silence

14. lulz nickb lulz'd this
  15. Back To Top    #27
    Looking at this upcoming string of games...lets say we go 1-4 and have a 4-9 record. The last 3 games of the year are winnable....if they storm home and finish 7-9....you know what jerry's pitch will be about keeping garrett. "I uh, umm, looking at the big picture now, ehh, uhh, I want to be very clear I am disappointed in our 7-9 record. But, uhh, ehh, umm, ending the season on a 3 game win streak, uhh, errr, uhh, I think that gives us some real momentum going into the off season and I think umm, this, uhh, will carry over into next year. I like what jason did, umm, ughh, keeping this team focused and i am really proud how we finished strong."
    My avatar is my Cocker Spaniel pup named COWBOY. This always happens to him after he watches the first half of Jason Garrett's offensive game plan.

16. Appreciation ThoughtExperiment, icup appreciated this post
  17. Back To Top    #28
    Star Spangled Butt Kicker Doomsday's Avatar
    she changed her mind after liberals said they'd give her 10 times that to break her silence
    Book deal!

But of course I wasn't talking about ratting over consentual sex, which is the Daniels thing. I was talking about a concubine crying foul... Rape or assault claim. Paid to keep quiet or not. In this environment and with Jerral having made enemies of other owners and in the league office, would spell his downfall far more likely than any other scenario including death.

18. Back To Top    #29

Troy Aikman is the only ex-Cowboy unafraid to state the obvious

Ergo, you pay her shut the fuck up type money in the first place. Which is an amount high enough that she canít be bought out by someone else. Essentially an amount to satisfy her for good
    Last edited by Scot; 11-08-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 19