theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It would be a complete waste of time to even consider any of those guys for the job besides maybe Payton. Go get the best fucking people on the planet to coach the most valuable franchise.

Editing to add that Riley would be a good candidate too, but my god, tired assed nothings like Del Rio and Turner, or some names of former players? Fuck, no.

"Christ almighty, it's like I'm sitting here playing cards with my brother's kids, or something."

[video=youtube;f7J6dRkJjOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7J6dRkJjOI[/video]
Best we can hope for is Riley or DeFelippo and they be allowed to name their own staff.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The Skins signed Cooper, who played very well today. It's not like we needed a guard this week who was familiar with our system. :facepalm

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Skins signed Cooper, who played very well today. It's not like we needed a guard this week who was familiar with our system. :facepalm

The need at Interior OL may have just gone wayyyyyy up

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Sua Filo really played pretty well for us tonight.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Am I wrong to think Jason The Fucktard Garrett saved the Eagles from a delay of game on THEM when he called that timeout before halftime?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Am I wrong to think Jason The Fucktard Garrett saved the Eagles from a delay of game on THEM when he called that timeout before halftime?

I yelled that at the TV as soon as it happened, then rewinded the DVR and saw they actually got the snap off before the play clock hit zero. The whistle came immediately after the snap.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Anybody else happy we won? Its depressing because it feels like a reason for Jerry to think he's ok with Red. U know the old these players never quit on Jason. They scratch and claw and fight.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody else happy we won? Its depressing because it feels like a reason for Jerry to think he's ok with Red. U know the old these players never quit on Jason. They scratch and claw and fight.

you might wanna stay off the tv, internet and radio

trust me, you dont wanna hear the quotes coming from jerry or stevie's mouth

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
you might wanna stay off the tv, internet and radio

trust me, you dont wanna hear the quotes coming from jerry or stevie's mouth

Im sure

The NFCCG is already scheduled no doubt. Jason is a fighter and hard worker.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

nope, you know Jerry is strutting around like all problems are solved which is why we need a massive losing streak but they'll probably stay mediocre, allowing Jerry to keep sticking with Garrett and Company

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

It will all change when the lose 3 out of the next 4 games.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score

well....after the titans game, I kicked into the mode of hoping we lose every game. But, honestly, during a game, I find it hard to root for the cowboys to lose.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I actually thoroughly enjoyed watching the game, I was indifferent about the outcome, reality is a loss would have been better for the fans. A blowout loss likely would have sealed Red's fate, no doubt he gets the rest of the season now.

Top Bottom