SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Well, we pulled out a win against Philly, I always like that.
Can't say Dak looked any different though. Still hesitating on his release and still inaccurate, mostly.
I bet Brees looks at this game film and can't wait to play both teams.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
well....after the titans game, I kicked into the mode of hoping we lose every game. But, honestly, during a game, I find it hard to root for the cowboys to lose.

I found myself not really happy they were leading at the end. Its hard rooting for a loss but I hate Garrett and want him gone so badly that an empty win such as last night is meaningless as far as a win goes. All it serves to do is prolong the inevitable. The sooner Garrett is gone the sooner I can find myself enjoying wins again. I dont want that Red Asshat to win another game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I found myself not really happy they were leading at the end. Its hard rooting for a loss but I hate Garrett and want him gone so badly that an empty win such as last night is meaningless as far as a win goes. All it serves to do is prolong the inevitable. The sooner Garrett is gone the sooner I can find myself enjoying wins again. I dont want that Red Asshat to win another game.

We kicked their collective ass. The whirled champs. Fuck those mother fuckers, we kicked their ass in their yard. Convincingly.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We kicked their collective ass. The whirled champs. Fuck those mother fuckers, we kicked their ass in their yard. Convincingly.

Normally that would be the highlight of the season for me

But knowing that all that last nights win did was extend Garrett’s time here in Dallas pretty much sucks any and ALL enjoyment out of a win like this

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
+1.

It's worth it. I would have loved to see the Skip Bayless / Steven A. Smith conversation this morning.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
man, I miss the days when there were powerhouse teams to watch

Giants vs Niners used to an amazing matchup, now its meaningless

~yawn~

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So was the Niners Cowboys match ups

But we have both sucked for a couple decades now

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

~yawn~

Welcome to parity. There's not a whole lot of teams I'd tune in to watch other than the Cowboys. The NFL has to do a better job with scheduling these games and have some more flexibility during the season. If you're going to have a prime time game, it should be a marquee match-up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

~yawn~

Remember those games in 1990? The MNF game that ended up 7-3 I think, then the NFC Champ game where the Giants ended the Niners 3-peat chances.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to parity. There's not a whole lot of teams I'd tune in to watch other than the Cowboys. The NFL has to do a better job with scheduling these games and have some more flexibility during the season. If you're going to have a prime time game, it should be a marquee match-up.

if they just offered GOOD football it'd be fine, but the quality of the product is so awful that it makes watching these games unbearable.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if they just offered GOOD football it'd be fine, but the quality of the product is so awful that it makes watching these games unbearable.

you mean you dont like watching obj have a dance off every week ???

Top Bottom