icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
“Lack of attention to detail and the attention to detail is on the wrong thing.”
My favorite part of this quote is part B in bold. Like the old Rodney Dangerfield joke: the Dr says I'm ugly, Rodney says he wants a second opinion, doctor says OK youre stupid too.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey mang, why you reposting my shit

If you mean me then sry i didnt see it posted/not paying attention

Buuuut, im cool w that same tweet being posted once in every thread

Reaction score

That confirms what our eyes have been telling us. All during the Garrett era the team has been poor at the fundamentals.

But what do I know... I'm just a fan on the internet that couldn't possibly ascertain problems with this team since I'm no true football man or Scotsman.

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow so in other words

DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Stop with the gimmicky RPO nonsense. You win Super Bowls from the pocket. And people need to get over his rookie season. RG3 was rookie of the year for God's sake. Lotta good it did him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Speaking of the Clown coaching staff:

Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer

I can see Garrett refusing to take over the play calling so he can blame everything on the OC and NOT take any of the blame himself

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
That confirms what our eyes have been telling us. All during the Garrett era the team has been poor at the fundamentals.

But what do I know... I'm just a fan on the internet that couldn't possibly ascertain problems with this team since I'm no true football man or Scotsman.

Thats what you were told, youre just an internet fool who had lying eyes becuz this guy Red J was from great football pedigree and was building something great even if it couldnt be seen. When in reality he's nothing but a fraud, who drops f bombs to show he's a man, compiles coachspeak quotes from others to show his brilliance, and tries to act robotic in a vain attempt to mimic Belicheat. And the senile lunatic Ferral Wayne has been the biggest fool getting beat at his own game of BS by the Red Fraud for over a decade. Sam Bradford has given a better return on the money than Jerry has received from the Red Clapping Clown.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I've been saying it for years. One of the worst fundamental teams in the league and has been that way pretty much since Jimmy left.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Stop with the gimmicky RPO nonsense. You win Super Bowls from the pocket. And people need to get over his rookie season. RG3 was rookie of the year for God's sake. Lotta good it did him.

Why you hatin amigo

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I can see Garrett refusing to take over the play calling so he can blame everything on the OC and NOT take any of the blame himself

I find it comical that people actually WANT Garrett to call plays. He was so bad at it that daddy Jones took it away from him and forced him to hire an OC.

They just need to blow the coaching staff up after this season and start over from HC all the way down.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

The NFL is littered with QB's who had solid rookie seasons but never panned out. People got to get over 2016. And I agree about having a pocket passer behind center. Running QB's don't last and I'm even a bit surprised Prescott has lasted this long without getting hurt. But he's a LB'er playing QB.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I dunno bout all that chief but ok

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The NFL is littered with QB's who had solid rookie seasons but never panned out. People got to get over 2016. And I agree about having a pocket passer behind center. Running QB's don't last and I'm even a bit surprised Prescott has lasted this long without getting hurt. But he's a LB'er playing QB.

Wheres all the rookie phenom qbs dodge. ?? Wanna make a list for me cuz i cant think of any atm who arent still successful

You guys dont think mcvay wouldnt be scoring a million points w dak running more than passing in a gimmicky rpo offense ?? I do

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Wheres all the rookie phenom qbs dodge. ?? Wanna make a list for me cuz i cant think of any atm who arent still successful

You guys dont think mcvay wouldnt be scoring a million points w dak running more than passing in a gimmicky rpo offense ?? I do

The league caught up to that shit, which is why RG3 and Kaep went bye bye. Dak is following in their footsteps. He's not a good 3rd and long passer and never has been -- even his rookie year.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Rick Mirer was supposed to be the next Montana and set rookie records. RGIII, Josh Freeman (in year 2), Vince Young was offensive rookie of the year and made the Pro Bowl, Derek Anderson in year 2 in Cleveland, Charlie Batch in Detroit.

You can add Prescott to that list. These guys looked like they were going to develop into future stars.

Prescott would be an utter failure with McVay as HC. Goff makes throws that Dak can only dream of in his sleep. No one can look at Goff and Dak and even think they've got the same arm talent. The only questions about Goff coming out of college was whether or not he was a system QB or the real deal. And his lean frame raised some questions (from what I remember).

And I'll say this. Our coaches suck balls. Big time. But I'd be willing to bet that Linehan is also limited by Prescott's limitations. Every NFL DC knows you stop the Cowboys by stopping Zeke because they've all figured out that Dak can't beat them. They can't all be wrong.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And as BB said, Kap is another one albeit in his second year. Teams figure these guys out.

Top Bottom