icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Staubach just interviewed on Dan Patrick show usually positive and a cheer leader for the time, not so much today. When asked about Jerry being owner/ GM basically back peddled and more or less tried to avoid looking at the obvious log floating in the bowl. Then when asked about Ginger said something like it takes more than being a nice guy to be a successful coach in the league. This is basically Staubach's passive way of saying what Aikman said earlier in the week.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Thanks for posting cup. Baldy does a great job breaking down plays.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is certainly no surprise to us here:

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football/?rw=1
Jason Garrett - C - Cowboys
The Athletic's Calvin Watkins reports an anonymous agent was told by 10 players the Cowboys "are one of the worst-coached teams they’ve been on."

"Lack of attention to detail and the attention to detail is on the wrong thing," the agent continued. Anonymous agent quotes should be taken with a grain of salt, but the Cowboys' coaching issues have been evident to everyone except Jerry Jones for quite some time. It is possible Jason Garrett is coaching for his job against the Eagles on Sunday night.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Get used to it kid, your moms Cowboys are dead and gone and ain't ever coming back.

You're still young, pick another team while you can!

I tweeted that to Fish and asked him if he could get it to Jerral Wayne.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The moment Garrett is fired Ill find a new enthusiasm again. Even with Jerry around getting rid of Garrett will be a tremendous thing. Ill prob feel like a fan again in some sense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No Jerry, drastic changes arnt needed I guess. Only been 23 years of this "tough stretch" now.

Yes, he said this was just a "tough stretch" when responding to Aikman's comments about complete overhaul. Jerry fo course disagrees and said "well Troy went through tough stretches too"

JFC I wish he would just sell the team. I truly hate this mother fucker.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I tweeted that to Fish and asked him if he could get it to Jerral Wayne.

would be awesome but being the sycophant that Fish is, I suspect there is a greater likelihood of him blocking you than passing jeri some truth

We need a MAJOR losing streak fellas! To a level never seen before in Cowboys history, so bad that it will bring massive outrage right on Jeri's drunken head, stealing his joy and making him ~GASP~ uncomfortable and perhaps even miserable.

Sadly, this is about all I have left to root for as a Cowboy fan

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
would be awesome but being the sycophant that Fish is, I suspect there is a greater likelihood of him blocking you than passing jeri some truth

We need a MAJOR losing streak fellas! To a level never seen before in Cowboys history, so bad that it will bring massive outrage right on Jeri's drunken head, stealing his joy and making him ~GASP~ uncomfortable and perhaps even miserable.

Sadly, this is about all I have left to root for as a Cowboy fan

Other fans see it. Fish has never responded to anything Ive tweeted him.

But hopefully the more stuff other fans see the more they will voice displeasure.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WR Deonte Thompson cut.

I think someone's done the comp pick calculations, we now will get a 4th for losing Anthony Hitchens since Thompson was released by whatever this 2018 deadline was.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sycophant enables Jerry to talk out his ass and both sides of his mouth at once non stop.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sycophant enables Jerry to talk out his ass and both sides of his mouth at once non stop.

No problem giving him a shot, but it cant be with this clown coaching staff.

Not should they even remotely think about giving him the extension AFTER this season. Just wait till after 2019 now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Speaking of the Clown coaching staff:

Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer

The Cowboys have the 27th ranked offense, averaging 317.1 yards per game. They are 26th in points scored at 19.3 per game. They are converting just a third of their third-down opportunities. They have scored more than 20 points in a game just twice this season. Jason Garrett said Scott Linehan will call the plays, "right now" which means there could be a change in the future. Linehan, the Cowboys' play caller since 2014, understands the frustration. "Everything we are about is ownership and accountability this week," Linehan said. "I fully own we haven't been good enough offensively. It starts with me."

Top Bottom