Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If you've seen the announcement, this is the comment thread. If you haven't seen it, here it is:

Hey fellas,

After tonight the ownership of the DCU has been transferred to Nathan, head of Internetking Networks, Inc. I have sold the site to him as of this afternoon.

I'll be staying on as tech admin for the foreseeable future. I anticipate no immediate changes to the editorial/censorship policy or the flavor or atmosphere, and no staff or crew changes, but of course all of this is up to the new owner's discretion. We haven't discussed it.

More than four years ago I bought this site from Sheik. There's been quite a few changes, some people have left but many more have joined. Hopefully more will join and hopefully the DCU continues its success. I have been divesting myself of all internet properties and the DCU is one I really hate seeing go from my collection, but everything has its day.

This isn't a farewell, this is a 'carry on.' I'll see you clowns out on the boards. Comment/discussion thread about this announcement is here.

Please take a moment to welcome Nathan (internetking) to the DCU.

That is all.

Welcome to :theu internetking! The team sucks but I'm proud to say the DCU does not.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Haha thank you Doomsday, As the new owner, Welcome all of you...

Here my current plans, I am keeping all of the moderators, you all are doing wonderful job keeping it in line...

Internetking

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Here my current plans, I am keeping all of the moderators, you all are doing wonderful job keeping it in line...

Internetking

Welcome aboard.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Internetking

what are your thoughts on jason garrett and jerry jones ?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Welcome internetking, congrats on your acquisition of all of us knuckleheads

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
what are your thoughts on jason garrett and jerry jones ?

Both of them sucks big time until they get their ass on the right track. Jason should be fired big time. He doesn't pick great players to win super bowl and I don't think they will get into super bowl ever again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It wouldn't matter if they had 20 or 30 great players. This HC and staff is 100% inept.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Internetking

Greetings.

Top Bottom