bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
kkk.jpg

Prediction: less than 50 yards receiving for D.B. Cooper

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hotlanta buttraping the Skins right now. 8 for 8 on 3rd down, 21-7 late in the 2nd. 289 yds total offense already.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That was the best the Vikings defense has looked all year by far. If the defense has actually righted itself, and they can actually get a running game to carry them during Cousins' worst statistical day of the season, things might get really interesting...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Saints strike first. And the race to the last score of the game begins...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Should have known nobody was going for a field goal this early in the game...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jeri's right about the Cowboys offense, its hard to tell a difference between them and the Rams

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The first three and out for either team in the Rams/Saints game came at 4:36 left in the 4th Quarter

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm finally believing that the Rams might lose this game...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jeri's right about the Cowboys offense, its hard to tell a difference between them and the Rams

I have found one similarity Ginger might take note of. When the QB throws the ball the defenders stop chasing him. (no sacks by either team in this game)

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
GB starting to look like a dangerous team. Of course not having Gronk hamstrings the NE offense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
GB starting to look like a dangerous team. Of course not having Gronk hamstrings the NE offense.

Well. It's just two REAL defenses shutting down two first ballot HoF quarterbacks. This game is real football not video game shit like we saw in the Nawlins game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That throwback/screen NE ran a bit ago is the first truly, actually creative and original play I've seen in at least 20 years. It took WORK to learn to execute that, took DICIPLINE to do it legally. COACHING MATTERS.

We used to see this type of innovative stuff in Dallas, decades ago. The work and dicipline too.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That throwback/screen NE ran a bit ago is the first truly, actually creative and original play I've seen in at least 20 years. It took WORK to learn to execute that, took DICIPLINE to do it legally. COACHING MATTERS.

We used to see this type of innovative stuff in Dallas, decades ago. The work and dicipline too.

I seem to remember that run with Calvin Hill and Ron Springs over the years.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I seem to remember that run with Calvin Hill and Ron Springs over the years.

NE later came back with a fake screen which worked after being set up by the throwback screen, further reminding me of the 70s Landry years. After faking the screen and freezing the defense, they completed a delayed wheel route for the long distance TD. Totally buffaloed them.

Top Bottom