DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Besides the first quarter, Zeke was phased out of the game plan!!!!
Classic Clapping Carrot!!!!

Zeke had 12 carries in the 1st Half and 5 in the 2nd Half. Standard game plan for MORON JG.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Actually the mistake ould be extending him for big money, but that is a virtual certainty

This cannot happen but knowing Leather Lizard aka White Walker we make him the highest paid QB in NFL history and hope (which has been Jerrah's strategy for 23yrs)!!!!
Please Jerry please, time for you and Al to meet once again...

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And things don't look any better after this. The next 5 weeks are...
1. Eagles
2. Falcons
3. Redskins
4. Saints
5. Eagles

We're screwed.

2-3 at best...1-4 likely and with that the firing of The Clapping Carrot...

Reaction score
Wow, you can blow through the entire game in 2 weeks?

I'm not your typical gamer. I was actually a professional video gamer in the early 2000s. An average gamer will get a solid month of gaming out of Red Dead 2 if not longer.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not your typical gamer. I was actually a professional video gamer in the early 2000s. An average gamer will get a solid month of gaming out of Red Dead 2 if not longer.

I just started playing RDR2

So far I like it. I just need to sort out which quests to do first

Reaction score
I just started playing RDR2

So far I like it. I just need to sort out which quests to do first

If you want to get through the story faster then focus on the yellow highlighted quest givers on the map. The white highlighted quest givers are side stuff only necessary if you are going for 100% completion and to get more fun out of the game.

The sandbox elements of the game are such that you can spend hours just fucking around with the environment and NPCs. Then there's the min games like dominoes, black jack, and Texas Hold 'Em poker. There's also tons of easter egg hunts to do if you want.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you want to get through the story faster then focus on the yellow highlighted quest givers on the map. The white highlighted quest givers are side stuff only necessary if you are going for 100% completion and to get more fun out of the game.

The sandbox elements of the game are such that you can spend hours just fucking around with the environment and NPCs. Then there's the min games like dominoes, black jack, and Texas Hold 'Em poker. There's also tons of easter egg hunts to do if you want.

Thx

I’m still fucking around trying to learn all the mechanix of the game at this point

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're pretending we ever accomplished anything even with Romo. News flash for you, IT'S THE SAME COACH. It won't matter what QB we fucking get.

I don't give a shit about Romo so I'm not sure why you bring him up. It was evident to me that neither Wade nor Garrett were quality head coaches but it was also evident at that time that QB wasn't the biggest issue at the time. Romo had arm talent, Prescott has none. It's obvious to anyone who watches the game. We could make a coaching change tomorrow (and we should) but it won't make one bit of difference unless we improve the QB position.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys ripping Dak simply haven't seen the truly horrid QB play in this league this year and last. You act like there's not worse ones, YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT. Dak's problem is the COACHING.

You come out of a bye week and all you have is hey diddle diddle run up the middle on every 1st and 10 UNTIL YOU'RE DOWN TWO SCORES? Then you go 5 wide?

You have NO real idea of attacking a pretty bad defense, other than that? And even after your defense gives you the short field with three early turnovers?

IT'S THE COACHING, STUPID.

And you also have no idea if the playbook is dumbed down by design because of the QB's obvious deficiencies. Every NFL coach and DC knows the odds of Dak beating them are slim.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Besides the first quarter, Zeke was phased out of the game plan!!!!
Classic Clapping Carrot!!!!

I'd like to know the last time we actually had two really successful running plays was.

It's hard to dominate a game running the ball when you gain 6 yds on 1st down, come back with a run on 2nd down and lose 2 yds.

At one point in the game last night Zeke had at least 5 carries for zero yards or lost yards.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He gets worse every week. Not sure how someone could watch what he is doing on the field and think he is the future at this point.

The ONLY way Prescott has a chance to make it is to get rid of this coaching staff and get a bigtime offensive mind and QB developer in here.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I decided to swerve this game and went to bed instead. Looks like I made the right choice. Entertaining thread though.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good morning

i hope jerrys hemorrhoids are flared up so bad that they hang lower than his balls

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Is anyone surprised? If there's not a new HC or QB next year, you may not see me again. I can't keep going through this year after year. Garrett or Dak have to go. No bullshit cosmetic changes like firing Linehan.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Top Bottom