Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not throwing the baby out with the bath water. Just imagine for one moment what a Norval Turner could do with this kid.

Someone like Norv could work wonders with him indeed. But when/if Jerry moves on from Garrett will he bring in someone like that? Or will it be someone who will do things the way Jerry wants, where he can basically stick his hand up their ass and run the team himself through them? I'd prefer the first, but history leans towards the second, in which case Dak likely gains nothing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit. Garrett just said "I thought we did some good things in all 3 phases of the game"

WTF. How can anyone listen to this stuff and NOT fire him?

Your team literally shit the bed in all 3 phases.

1) Terrible offense that couldn't run or pass the ball with any consistency- CHECK
2) Multiple Turnovers and bad plays by your QB- CHECK
3) Most penalized individual OL in the league gets 3 more tonight- CHECK
4) Defense gives Titans a best of season performance in virtually all areas. Sets league high for 3rd down conversions- CHECK
5) Kicker misses a chipshot FG, return games gives you absolutely nothing- CHECK

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Romo was, and had the same choker gene too.

But, was entertaining.

QBs, as you know, are judged on what they do individually. Danny White was far better than Romo or Dak. Dak could spend 10 years working his craft, and Danny White as Staubach's back up was better...by far.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit. Garrett just said "I thought we did some good things in all 3 phases of the game"

We need to find a Bizarro Garrett. He wouldn't coach any better, but at least he'd sound more honest.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In a league dominated by high scoring games and record setting offenses for so many teams. The Dallas Cowboys have now scored 20 or fewer pts in 12 of the last 16 games.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thank god Red Dead Redemption 2 kicks some ass.

That is amazing, I watched a video 2+ hours long and couldn't stop watching the graphics were so amazing, it would be a MAJOR time suck if I actually bought the program

Reaction score
That is amazing, I watched a video 2+ hours long and couldn't stop watching the graphics were so amazing, it would be a MAJOR time suck if I actually bought the program

I've been playing for a week straight with all my free time. Even stopped logging in to Warcraft. I'm around half way to 100% completion. Gonna take at least one more week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And just like that, Jones ends any hope real Cowboys fans of saving the team this season as he says there will be no coaching changes the rest of the year.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Your team literally shit the bed in all 3 phases.

1) Terrible offense that couldn't run or pass the ball with any consistency- CHECK
2) Multiple Turnovers and bad plays by your QB- CHECK
3) Most penalized individual OL in the league gets 3 more tonight- CHECK
4) Defense gives Titans a best of season performance in virtually all areas. Sets league high for 3rd down conversions- CHECK
5) Kicker misses a chipshot FG, return games gives you absolutely nothing- CHECK

:clap

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jaylon Smith on Garrett "I'd love to play for Jason Garrett my whole career, he's a hell of a coach"

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not sure if that's it or not, the one on CZ it's pretty obvious that's what he says.

looks like the same video:

Top Bottom