dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Local media seems to be finally getting a clue. Numerous postgame tweets out already blasting the team and Garrett especially.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Romo would have had this team at 5-3 vs 3-5 but you are correct.
Romo's advantage was, four years holding a clipboard and running the scout teams, with GOOD teachers in the Quarterback room. He would have died a very quick death had he been thrown in there his first year as a rookie and with the lousy coaching Dak has had. Were he healthy and with this talent this team has today? Probably just what we saw in 2016 - 13-3 and one and done in the playoffs. But it would be entertaining at least.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Romo's advantage was, four years holding a clipboard and running the scout teams, with GOOD teachers in the Quarterback room. He would have died a very quick death had he been thrown in there his first year as a rookie and with the lousy coaching Dak has had. Were he healthy and with this talent this team has today? Probably just what we saw in 2016 - 13-3 and one and done in the playoffs. But it would be entertaining at least.

Romo would have to be taken to the morgue with the way this OL is playing right now.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Because it's far better to be entertained by a failed QB, then watch one get totally fucked up by his coaching. At least Romo was fun to watch as he failed, right?

It makes exactly zero fucks what QB you get in here.

I believe I mentioned earlier that Garrett and Linehan need to go. They and Jerry are at the heart of the problem. But that's exactly why Dak needs to go too. Any talent he has/had has been shot to hell. Can he be turned around? I believe he can, by a new coach. But that coach will never be one Jerry hires, so Dak in Dallas will always be no more than what we have now, regardless if it's under Garrett or a new coach.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
in case you guys didnt hear jerry just now on cowboys post game....

he was asked....

at what point does this become a coaching issue?

jerry's response

the coaching issue is that we need to give the titans coaches credit.....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I believe I mentioned earlier that Garrett and Linehan need to go. They and Jerry are at the heart of the problem. But that's exactly why Dak needs to go too. Any talent he has/had has been shot to hell. Can he be turned around? I believe he can, by a new coach. But that coach will never be one Jerry hires, so Dak in Dallas will always be no more than what we have now, regardless if it's under Garrett or a new coach.
I'm not throwing the baby out with the bath water. Just imagine for one moment what a Norval Turner could do with this kid.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Mike White, come on down. Your the next contestant on the save Jason Garrett show.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not throwing the baby out with the bath water. Just imagine for one moment what a Norval Turner could do with this kid.

Would have been good for him from day one for sure.

Now I don't know. it isn't a quick fix for this mess, the whole staff needs to be replaced. There's not one quality coach here at this point.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
in case you guys didnt hear jerry just now on cowboys post game....

he was asked....

at what point does this become a coaching issue?

jerry's response

the coaching issue is that we need to give the titans coaches credit.....

Fuck you Jerry!

Top Bottom