Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jones caught on national TV saying "I cant take this anymore"

Then leaves owners box early, heads down to Cowboys locker room. Apparently Stevie went with him.
I hope he fires everyone he sees who's not a player.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You guys have no idea how much pain we're going to go through until we find the next franchise QB. This season is nothing. We'll have to tank next season as well to have a shot. Then that QB will go through growing pains. We're fucked for the next few years, at least.

Mike White era may begin sooner rather than later.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You're pretending we ever accomplished anything even with Romo. News flash for you, IT'S THE SAME COACH. It won't matter what QB we fucking get.

Yep.

Didn't win anything with Romo. Wont win anything with [insert any name] at QB as long as RedTard is the leader of the team.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Then leaves owners box early, heads down to Cowboys locker room. Apparently Stevie went with him.

Miracles do happen.......dear Lord please let a miracle happen......pretty please with sugar on top. :)

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Only game of the next 5 they might win is the 4skins and only because their O line is decimated.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett presser throwing the D under the bus, LOL!

Well they were putrid.

That was one of the worst offensive teams in football that we just shit the bed with.

This game reminds me of losing to the Houston Texans in their first game ever. Has that same kind of total ineptitude/franchise is sunk kind of vibe.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

I think it was Jane Slater on Twitter who posted Jerry went to the locker room while that last horrible series was still ongoing.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak with 2 rushes for 11 yards tonight

Way to take advantage of his strengths coach

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think it was Jane Slater on Twitter who posted Jerry went to the locker room while that last horrible series was still ongoing.

Good

Maybe he is finally getting fed up with Garrett

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ESPN just showed note that said Titans 3rd down conversion success was best by any team in a game this year.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You're pretending we ever accomplished anything even with Romo. News flash for you, IT'S THE SAME COACH. It won't matter what QB we fucking get.

Romo would have had this team at 5-3 vs 3-5 but you are correct.......Romo could never go far in the playoffs because of JG.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

is this a joke, if not, link to video?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak with 2 rushes for 11 yards tonight

Way to take advantage of his strengths coach

He doesn't have any strengths at this point. he had plenty of chances to take off and run and didn't know what he was looking at.

He really is a trainwreck at this point.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
is this a joke, if not, link to video?

No its not a joke. I cant see tweets and the coding for some reason on my hope PC, but the clip is on CZ.

Its pretty clear that's what he says. Several in the media picked up on it to and said the same thing.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good

Maybe he is finally getting fed up with Garrett

Jerry went down to the sidelines DURING a game 5-6 years ago and JG is still here so not holding my breath but still praying.

Top Bottom