dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Aikman on radio "the entire organization needs an overhaul"

Basically said it wasn't just the coaching, but the culture and atmosphere. Basically said everything is hopeless unless that changes.

Jones should do the right thing and hand over day to day operations to Troy.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Aikman on radio "the entire organization needs an overhaul"

Basically said it wasn't just the coaching, but the culture and atmosphere. Basically said everything is hopeless unless that changes.

Jones should do the right thing and hand over day to day operations to Troy.

Good for Troy. More voices are needed tho for any hope of change.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
trust me jerry, it shows

youre not a football guy

youre football retarded

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
HOF QB Troy Aikman this morning on his weekly radio show on Dallas radio station “The Ticket”: “If this team is ever going to turn this around, a complete overhaul of the entire organization is needed. Not just head coach or a few players.”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
trust me jerry, it shows

youre not a football guy

youre football retarded

Yep...just keep trying to fight, scratch claw and get better. No need to do anything different than last 23 yrs.

Meanwhile, I wont be watching anymore if this clod Garrett and this staff is back next year. 100% done.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”

Jerry doesn't care about winning or the fans, period.

He's a fucking senile, drunk asshat.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
scott linehan, jason garrett and jerry jones at their post-game meeting this morning

scott: ok i watched the tape. i think teams are starting to figure out that we like to run it on 1st down

jason: yes that absolutely is something we need to do better. we need to fight, scratch and claw for every yard. but is there a way we can get easier yards that we dont have to fight, scratch and claw so hard? but not too easy, i still want to my guys to grind

jerry: ok how er uh um ehhh how do we uh get this moving in the ri--*hiccup*--ri-right direction ?

scott: well i devised a master plan to fix this all... see we use all our 1st down run packages to run to the right side...but i think next week, we run to the LEFT

jason: hm thats pretty good. i dont want any jet sweeps pre snap in there because that always confuses me

jerry: *sleeping*

Top Bottom