yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Someone like Norv could work wonders with him indeed. But when/if Jerry moves on from Garrett will he bring in someone like that? Or will it be someone who will do things the way Jerry wants, where he can basically stick his hand up their ass and run the team himself through them? I'd prefer the first, but history leans towards the second, in which case Dak likely gains nothing.

definitely the latter, nothings changing

expect this:

jtz6T37.jpg

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jerruh won't do a thing until the stands start emptying or the crowd starts booing relentlessly at his box.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've been playing for a week straight with all my free time. Even stopped logging in to Warcraft. I'm around half way to 100% completion. Gonna take at least one more week.

Wow, you can blow through the entire game in 2 weeks?

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So lets sum everything up. In today's NFL the 3 most important people are
GM..
Head coach
QB

And all 3 are disasters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerruh won't do a thing until the stands start emptying or the crowd starts booing relentlessly at his box.

I wish people would start peppering the entire palace of shit with anti-Jerry and anti-Garrett banners

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if they fall to 3-5, I will officially be in "hope for a loss every week" mode. Granted, it wont help with a first round pick LOL but Garrett might, might, be GONE

A-FUCKEN-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not saying anything, just hoping...

ProFootballTalk‏@ProFootballTalk · 14 minutes ago

11/5/2010: Jerry Jones rules out in-season coaching change.
11/5/2018: Jerry Jones rules out in-season coaching change.
(11/8/2010: Jerry Jones made in-season coaching change.)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit. It's turning into an every week thing, but this one might be thw worst indictment of Prescott yet.

On the strip sack fumble play that essentially ended our game, Prescott had not 1, not 2, but 3 (THREE) potential open guys downfield.

Instead he holds the ball and gets taken down and ball stripped by a guy the RB had already put on the ground for him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not saying anything, just hoping...

ProFootballTalk‏@ProFootballTalk · 14 minutes ago

11/5/2010: Jerry Jones rules out in-season coaching change.
11/5/2018: Jerry Jones rules out in-season coaching change.
(11/8/2010: Jerry Jones made in-season coaching change.)

We can only hope

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit. It's turning into an every week thing, but this one might be thw worst indictment of Prescott yet.

On the strip sack fumble play that essentially ended our game, Prescott had not 1, not 2, but 3 (THREE) potential open guys downfield.

Instead he holds the ball and gets taken down and ball stripped by a guy the RB had already put on the ground for him.

Dark has no pocket awareness. Matter of fact he has no QB skills.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
dak is so fucking awful. inaccurate, no pocket awareness, holds the ball too long, and doesn't have a fucking clue how important it is for this offense not to turn the ball over. he is so fucking pathetic.

Did you see Mariota throwing BEFORE the receiver made the turn,TRUSTING THE ROUTE, rather than waiting for the receiver to make the turn and then throwing the ball????????????????????????
Dak CANNOT get paid next season unless it's the $15M range (and that might be generous)
This guy cannot take this team on his back and win...he needs a whole complement of players around him to succeed
I completely agree with is lack of pocket awareness and good god can we at least try and throw DOWN THE FIELD, you know beyond 10yds!!!!!!!!!!
Let's get Richard in, Dak out and build for the future...
1-4 ( if we are lucky in next 5)!!!!

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For the first time since 1970 I rooted for the Cowboys to lose during the entire game. That is a sad but necessary evil to get my wish of a new and hopefully a real HC and staff. I want a new Owner/GM too but that ain't happening anytime soon so Go Cowboys....LOSE EVERY GAME!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
.LOSE EVERY GAME!!!

Its possible. Realistically unless someone just has an epic bad game with turnovers I cant see us winning any of the next 5. That leaves at Colts, home vs Tampa and at NYG in a game no one will be at. Might not be anyone at the Tampa game either (a home game for us) which hopefully would be the end of RedTard.

We have a few national telecast embarrassments coming up, starting next Sunday night at Philly, then back to back Thursdays vs Washington and New Orleans at home. That Saints game could be a 55-10 type blowout for sure.

I think Philly shitstomps us twice now too.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah I think think the Titans figured that one out, Zeke isnt getting the edge like he was earlier

Besides the first quarter, Zeke was phased out of the game plan!!!!
Classic Clapping Carrot!!!!

Top Bottom