dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We have better than average overall talent, enough to consistently go 11-5 or better. We have horrid coaching.

Yep, absolutely.

No fucking excuse for what we've seen the last 16 games. Some of the worst football in franchise history being played out there.

I've said it several times this yr, the 1989 Cowboys with almost no NFL talent at all could give this team a run for its money. The coaching is THAT bad.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Off a bye, new week, new receiver, same ol' offensive ineptitude. Be it complacency, inability to adjust or plain incompetence, Garrett and Linehan have to go. Dak as well. He is not a franchise quarterback, at least not with Dallas. And if they sign him to a big deal, we're screwed for years to come. And if there was a huge upswing with a "true no. 1" receiver on the field, I sure as hell didn't see it. What I saw basically looked like Cooper doing no more than what Beasley likely would have done if he'd been targeted before the final drive. If there can be a bright spot on this team it's the defense, but that has a low ceiling since it's not a Jerry priority.
Changes need to be made; coaching, quarterback, and much more. But don't get your hopes up, it won't happen yet. It's coming, though. This was the most winneable game of the next six. But since they let this one run down their legs, they will now lose all six, and I predict Garrett's dismissal finally happening after we get humiliated by the Redskins on Thanksgiving.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And things don't look any better after this. The next 5 weeks are...
1. Eagles
2. Falcons
3. Redskins
4. Saints
5. Eagles

We're screwed.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I remember the good ole days when I used to get pissed off when we would lose a game

(2 years ago)

But ever since I accepted the fact that Dak isn’t a franchise QB I stopped caring about the future of this team

Because we have no future as long as Dak is the QB and Garrett is still the HC

UNTIL those two things change we don’t stand a chance at winning, let alone making it to the post season

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Off a bye, new week, new receiver, same ol' offensive ineptitude. Be it complacency, inability to adjust or plain incompetence, Garrett and Linehan have to go. Dak as well. He is not a franchise quarterback, at least not with Dallas. And if they sign him to a big deal, we're screwed for years to come. And if there was a huge upswing with a "true no. 1" receiver on the field, I sure as hell didn't see it. What I saw basically looked like Cooper doing no more than what Beasley likely would have done if he'd been targeted before the final drive. If there can be a bright spot on this team it's the defense, but that has a low ceiling since it's not a Jerry priority.
Changes need to be made; coaching, quarterback, and much more. But don't get your hopes up, it won't happen yet. It's coming, though. This was the most winneable game of the next six. But since they let this one run down their legs, they will now lose all six, and I predict Garrett's dismissal finally happening after we get humiliated by the Redskins on Thanksgiving.

Defense was horrible. Rams Saints or Pats would put up 50 on this team.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Bwahahahaha......wait wait.....bwahahahaha.......I can't breathe.......bwahahahaha........JG sucks so effing bad.......bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Michael Fabiano‏@Michael_Fabiano 9 minutes ago

I hope Jason Garrett gets to see more Dodgers games next fall. Like all of ‘em.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jane Slater‏SlaterNFL · 2 minutes ago

#Cowboys Jerry Jones says this was really disappointing certainly didn’t see this coming because they had a lot of time to prepare and make changes. It’s a “step back for us”

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys have no idea how much pain we're going to go through until we find the next franchise QB. This season is nothing. We'll have to tank next season as well to have a shot. Then that QB will go through growing pains. We're fucked for the next few years, at least.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
One of the worst games we've witnessed.

Garrett should absolutely be shitcanned tomorrow morning. No questions asked.

Take Kris Richard and Scott Linehan with him too. None of them are worth a fucking shit.

naw thats overkill, we just need jeri to double time that mirror of his

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You guys ripping Dak simply haven't seen the truly horrid QB play in this league this year and last. You act like there's not worse ones, YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT. Dak's problem is the COACHING.

You come out of a bye week and all you have is hey diddle diddle run up the middle on every 1st and 10 UNTIL YOU'RE DOWN TWO SCORES? Then you go 5 wide?

You have NO real idea of attacking a pretty bad defense, other than that? And even after your defense gives you the short field with three early turnovers?

IT'S THE COACHING, STUPID.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You guys have no idea how much pain we're going to go through until we find the next franchise QB. This season is nothing. We'll have to tank next season as well to have a shot. Then that QB will go through growing pains. We're fucked for the next few years, at least.
You're pretending we ever accomplished anything even with Romo. News flash for you, IT'S THE SAME COACH. It won't matter what QB we fucking get.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I can't go back to the Quincy Carter/Chad Hutchinson years, I just can't!! :facepalm

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jones caught on national TV saying "I cant take this anymore"

Then leaves owners box early, heads down to Cowboys locker room. Apparently Stevie went with him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can't go back to the Quincy Carter/Chad Hutchinson years, I just can't!!
Because it's far better to be entertained by a failed QB, then watch one get totally fucked up by his coaching. At least Romo was fun to watch as he failed, right?

It makes exactly zero fucks what QB you get in here.

Top Bottom