Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
we are supposed to be ball control offense...yet titans are about plus 8 minutes in Time of poss.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Did anybody else actually hear that ball doink off the upright or was it just in my head?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Absolutely no respect for Dak by the Tennessee D. They're absolutely selling out to stop the run on 1st. They know damn well Dak won't consistently beat them.

I really hope those drunken fucking owners of ours have the volume on the broadcast. So obvious how bad this coaching is to EVERYBODY.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So instead of Dak throwing the ball away to not lose yards, he runs out of bounds. Just horrible.....

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
post game

Garrett: We battled, we fought out there.

Dak: I gotta get better, I gotta keep working.

two of the biggest bozos in the NFL , lads.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
1st and 10 we go 5 wide, no Zeke. Because we don't believe in play-action. Can't possibly take advantage of all those 1st down runs. No, we gotta telegraph.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It would not surprise me one bit if Dak ended up on another team where the coach was able to unfuck what this coaching staff have done to him which would allow him to perform like he did his rookie season before we fucked him all up

I hope so, I like the kid plus it would be a bonus to have jeri, spawn and co get exposed for the shit show they are responsible for producing

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So instead of Dak throwing the ball away to not lose yards, he runs out of bounds. Just horrible.....

Bro...in 4 years he will be a back up on a team like the chargers and we'll all be saying...holy fuck Dak is still in the league?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is a 4-12 disaster in the making.

One of the most embarrassing performances ever. Again this is a Titan team that had 31 pts and two total tds in their last 3 games COMBINED.

Another 3 and out by our joke of an offense.

Another series where the QB looked clueless.

Complete dumpster fire of a season.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We can't fake to Zeke then do a quick throw to him. No, we gotta take him and the threat he represents, off the field and go 5 wide.

Can't throw any quick slants either, everything gotta be time consuming hitch and go or double move stuff.

Top Bottom