Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
dak is so fucking awful. inaccurate, no pocket awareness, holds the ball too long, and doesn't have a fucking clue how important it is for this offense not to turn the ball over. he is so fucking pathetic.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Someone asked last week what's the most important thing a qb can do on 3rd and 8 and my answer was "protect the football."

Goddammit, fucking READ AND HEED!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d3bf7f6a671a0e362c4b83139767cb70.jpg

We are ranked at the bottom of the league in every category on offense other than rushing where we are ranked middle of the pack

Fucking sad!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
dak is so fucking awful. inaccurate, no pocket awareness, holds the ball too long, and doesn't have a fucking clue how important it is for this offense not to turn the ball over. he is so fucking pathetic.

It's his COACHING. They have his head so clogged with their idiot shit, he can't play loose. He's hesitating In order to THINK.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

The only hope for him is get a really, outstanding offensive playcaller/QB developer. Without that he has zero fucking hope at this point.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Defense getting absolutely shredded again. Mariota up to 75% comp % in this game now.

This defense that is supposed to be so good, has given up almost a 70% comp % for the season....

Prescott now has 7 fumbles, in 7 1/2 games.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The only hope for him is get a really, outstanding offensive playcaller/QB developer. Without that he has zero fucking hope at this point.

he is a complete fucking joke. You could have Bill Walsh coaching him and that wouldnt help this piece of shit hit an open Beasley on the deep ball early.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It would not surprise me one bit if Dak ended up on another team where the coach was able to unfuck what this coaching staff have done to him which would allow him to perform like he did his rookie season before we fucked him all up

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Third TD our shitass fucking defense has given up tonight, to a team that had no TD's in two of their last 3 games and only two tds in the 3rd game.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It would not surprise me one bit if Dak ended up on another team where the coach was able to unfuck what this coaching staff have done to him which would allow him to perform like he did his rookie season before we fucked him all up

GOOD! can we arrange for this tomorrow?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

If you are bottom 16 QB the reality is you are a backup, that is what he is. Watch Jerry try and prop him up for years the way has propped up Garrett.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
he is a complete fucking joke. You could have Bill Walsh coaching him and that wouldnt help this piece of shit hit an open Beasley on the deep ball early.

I'd definitely take a bet on that.

He was sensational as a rookie. The longer he has been exposed to red Plague, the worse he has gotten.

If he had good coaching his entire time I think he'd be better than this.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
JFC

GOD FUCKING AWFUL DEFENSE

It's a fucking joke. 6 straight 3rd down conversions allowed and many of them 3rd and long conversions. This is a shitty fucking team we're playing at home, and we're embarrassing ourselves.

hey man, give em a break, they're rusty after having an extra week off from the bye

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'd definitely take a bet on that.

He was sensational as a rookie. The longer he has been exposed to red Plague, the worse he has gotten.

If he had good coaching his entire time I think he'd be better than this.

the league figured him out. He cannot make throws that real QBs can make. Beyond 7 yards, it becomes an accuracy problem. In the pocket, he has no awareness....and we have all seen he doesnt grasp the idea of protecting the football.

Top Bottom