Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
New ring of honor inductee tomorrow. Rumor it might be Gil Brandt. If thats the case much like a broken clock being right twice a day, Jerry will have done something right, except way too late.

It's Romo.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Probably get all kinds of rotten tomatoes thrown at me over this, but Gruden just as big a fraud as our beloved Red.

I suppose its too early to judge but I never understood the love for that guy and would cringe at the suggestion he coach the Cowboys

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Raiders COO, (at board meeting ):
"Gentlemen, we accidentally got the Gruden brother who sucks"

TheBigDog88

Spectator
Reaction score
Damn. All these scenarios are cracking me up - sounds the cowboys i kwow. Meanwhile NY and even Philly are winning championships.

Ill add on, do the Redskins go on to be that end of season "hot team" to win yet anither nfc east sb in which we do not reprresent??!?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Raiders COO, (at board meeting ):
"Gentlemen, we accidentally got the Gruden brother who sucks"

mark davis at board meeting: relax, coach gruden told me this is a process

1447836024724701730.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Any of you other old farts wondering what happened to Jean Fugett, now you know.

Reaction score
The lengths to which Jones is going to justify tripling down on the same mistake he's made twice before are likely to invoke the wrath of the football gods again. Not going to be shocked if Cooper has a season ending injury in his first game or two.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
A new coach won't make Tyron defeat speed rushers or Williams magically gain 20 pounds of brawn.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
WTF is he talking about?

can you imagine what a transcript would be like to read where CCboy translates something jeri says into CC-speak and vice versa?

I wonder which one would be more mind numbing?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
can you imagine what a transcript would be like to read where CCboy translates something jeri says into CC-speak and vice versa?

I wonder which one would be more mind numbing?
Hard to say, the inebriated being transcribed by the brain damaged.

Top Bottom