yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No homer here. If they were on the road , I’d say it’s loss . I’m a realist .

I'm just fucking with everyone, I know there aren't any homers left here, they can't stand the heat & bolt fast ron-he-ah (that's southern for "around here").

Dbair used to be the resident homer but even he finally abandoned ship

Last edited:

TheBigDog88

Spectator
Reaction score
If were going anywhere with this team. We need a win here and an even bigger one in Philly week after- beginning of a hot streak that makes us dangerous and competitive. This is the kind of team that needs a hot ride into tulhe playoffs. 8-8 or 9-7 nfc east title will not amount to anything more than that- nfc EAST champions.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If were going anywhere with this team. We need a win here and an even bigger one in Philly week after- beginning of a hot streak that makes us dangerous and competitive. This is the kind of team that needs a hot ride into tulhe playoffs. 8-8 or 9-7 nfc east title will not amount to anything more than that- nfc EAST champions.

None of this matters

Garrett is still the coach

We could go on a hot streak and end up 13-3 again and we will still be 1 and done in the playoffs

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Nothing inspires me like realizing I'll soon have the chance to see Dak overthrow Beasley but have the ball hit a wide open Cooper, who clanks it over to a db who returns it for six. But I'll be okay knowing I picked up that defense for my fantasy team.

MI Cowboy Fan

Spectator
Reaction score
We definitely need this win, BUT I have only the non-home field advantage to hedge my bet with......:chug@bar

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing inspires me like realizing I'll soon have the chance to see Dak overthrow Beasley but have the ball hit a wide open Cooper, who clanks it over to a db who returns it for six. But I'll be okay knowing I picked up that defense for my fantasy team.

dallas seems to be the team that ive seen have more deflected / dropped passes turn into interceptions . most of the time the ball floats right to a defender who doesnt have to adjust much to catch it . its like a video game

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It'd be so Garrett to come out after a bye week, big trade, getting rid of one really lousy assistant.

Rolls out for a home game vs a team you should beat in a must win game, and flop on national TV.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If JG and the Cowboys manage to lose to the Titans it will get real ugly real fast.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Probably get all kinds of rotten tomatoes thrown at me over this, but Gruden just as big a fraud as our beloved Red.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
New ring of honor inductee tomorrow. Rumor it might be Gil Brandt. If thats the case much like a broken clock being right twice a day, Jerry will have done something right, except way too late.

Top Bottom