theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
4skins took it up the poop chute yesterday

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Did you ever in your wildest dreams/nightmares ever think Swaim would be an integral player for your Dallas Cowboys?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Did you ever in your wildest dreams/nightmares ever think Swaim would be an integral player for your Dallas Cowboys?

I never in my wildest dreams ever thought the Process would be an integral part of the past 8 years but anything is possible with a clown like Garrett.

408Cowboy

Spectator
Reaction score

On the old DC.com board I think I was the only person expecting him to pan out. Still not sure if he is though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone see the injury report?

I saw that David Irving and Randy Gregory are both out

Anyone else of importance?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone see the injury report?

I saw that David Irving and Randy Gregory are both out

Anyone else of importance?

a head coach

an OC

new ownership

lots of big pieces are missing from this team

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Troy Aikman is nailing it on the ticket right now, wish there was a way to post todays interview. Does anyone know how?

He said what I've believed for years, the problem is with the organization as a whole (AKA jeri & spawn) and it needs a massive overhaul, he says its full of disfunction and no coaching changes will ever overcome that.

George Dunham is begging for Troy to take over as GM and it would be awesome but that fucking owner will never relinquish the reigns and I believe Troy is smart and confident enough to demand them were he to ever take on that role here which further solidifies why its a pipe dream that will never happen

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Troy Aikman is nailing it on the ticket right now, wish there was a way to post todays interview. Does anyone know how?

He said what I've believed for years, the problem is with the organization as a whole (AKA jeri & spawn) and it needs a massive overhaul, he says its full of disfunction and no coaching changes will ever overcome that.

George Dunham is begging for Troy to take over as GM and it would be awesome but that fucking owner will never relinquish the reigns and I believe Troy is smart and confident enough to demand them were he to ever take on that role here which further solidifies why its a pipe dream that will never happen

That would be great. Do you think Troy trades a first for Cooper? I like Cooper, but it's like buying a nice hat for a headless mannequin.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That would be great. Do you think Troy trades a first for Cooper? I like Cooper, but it's like buying a nice hat for a headless mannequin.

Do I think he makes that trade in our current situation, no.

However if everything else were set up well and we needed a WR like Cooper, then yeah any good GM makes a trade like that if it helps their team win.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
"Physical"

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"Physical"

#ClearEyeView

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok well, its settled then

- jerry was only looking at WR in 2019 1st round draft
- jerry is looking to extend dak already

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hope dallas is ready to find a new slot guy because beasley is signing in new england next year

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
constant changes huh? what constant changes jerry ???

fresh ice in your glass of johnny walker blue ??

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i wish there was a stat for most completions into double and triple coverage

ive seen it happen
so
many
times
against the cowboys

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
uhhh... jerry cmon really ? robot is a pretty accurate term for your HC

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
constant changes huh? what constant changes jerry ???

fresh ice in your glass of johnny walker blue ??

Hey jeri:

W0bdXdI.gif

Attachments

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok ill post 1 positive thing

amari cooper is filthy

you know the man is cutting hard when the rubber pellets are flying

Top Bottom