yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm reposting this from another thread in the hope it gets some responses:

speaking of Spagnola, I think we're all in agreement that this is what he says before a trade like Cooper happens:

lyjS7z0.png

What does he say after?

For some reason I'm drawing a blank on his standard comment he'd make to support a move the Cowboys have already made (likely coming off of previous comments when he criticized the idea), any ideas?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
For some reason I'm drawing a blank on his standard comment he'd make to support a move the Cowboys have already made (likely coming off of previous comments when he criticized the idea), any ideas?

He says whatever Jerry tells him to say.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He says whatever Jerry tells him to say.

right, so what is the standard catch phrase used to justify a move?

I'm drawing a complete blank, "if he's so good, why is he available?" is obvious, whats the opposite of this?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
right, so what is the standard catch phrase used to justify a move?

I'm drawing a complete blank, "if he's so good, why is he available?" is obvious, whats the opposite of this?

I cant remember either. I honestly don't read any of his stuff anymore and haven't for a long time.

I do remember the days of the old Dallas Cowboys Weekly though, I loved reading his stuff then. I started getting it in the late 80's and was a long time subscriber. Not sure if it's still up and running any longer. In the days before the interwebs and Sunday Ticket it was awesome to get the DCW to read the game summaries and all the columns on the team.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Cooper trade was awesome and Jerry said someday I can be a real boy.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Spags reminds me of Baghdad Bob during the Iraq invasion. Shit is literally falling apart behind him and he is all like, we will strike down these imperial dogs we are wining the war!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Spags reminds me of Baghdad Bob during the Iraq invasion. Shit is literally falling apart behind him and he is all like, we will strike down these imperial dogs we are wining the war!

LOL

Me too!

I tweeted him a while back and called him the Cowboys version of Baghdad Bob and you'll never believe how he responded:

PiUmYht.png

fucking pussy

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Come on people!

I thought for sure this group would have a slew of catch phrase suggestions

REALLY disappointed in you people, my opinion of the members of this forum has been severely down-graded

:oldman

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd help you out Yimmy but I don't have Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, or any other type of social media. I'd probably just get myself into trouble and too many people are easily offended. The less I communicate with these people, the better. You guys are my only friends......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'd help you out Yimmy but I don't have Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, or any other type of social media. I'd probably just get myself into trouble and too many people are easily offended. The less I communicate with these people, the better. You guys are my only friends......

And friends indeed.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

LOL I feel ya

you don't need any of that to help me come up with a catch phrase, just knowledge of the buffoons that have surrounded this franchise for almost 30 years and you've got PHD in that subject

I guess I'm not the only one drawing a blank, I cant come up what the opposite of "if he's so good, why is he available?"

perhaps:

"He's so good, they had to overpay, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten him"

~meh~

just doesnt have the same pizzazz

Top Bottom