theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep it does seem to be Jerry's default move when his QB sucks.
And that is because unlike a normal GM who worked their way up the ranks by being competent, he cant process what he sees on the field. He listens to people who are desperate to save their jobs instead.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What's interesting is Dez didn't really have bad hands until his last year or so here. I don't recall Cooper ever displaying bad hands at Alabama either. So for whatever reason, both developed bad tendencies after they had established themselves in the league.
Dez was NEVER a dropper, until he became disgruntled. I believe most of his drops in 2017, especially the ones in crucial moments, were intentional. Just like Terrell Owens.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fear Not! our WR coach Sanjay La'll will coach him right up! He will be right as rain by the next game. He does have the extra bye week to get'r done!

And with Cooper's drop rate he can slide right in and be a direct replacement for Dez. It'll be like he never left. (minus the sideline tantrums and emotional bullshit)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And that is because unlike a normal GM who worked their way up the ranks by being competent, he cant process what he sees on the field. He listens to people who are desperate to save their jobs instead.

I cant imagine a bunch of people in their office were lobbying hard to get Cooper, at least not for a 1st rd pick.

I tend to think this was more of a late 1990's/2000's kind of Jerry move where he was just bound and determined to do it regardless of what anyone else told him. I wonder if that's why he didn't speak to anyone last night after he left the game. He was so distraught and amazed by how incompetent the team was that he just decided he was gonna do this whether anyone else agreed with him or not.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dez was NEVER a dropper, until he became disgruntled. I believe most of his drops in 2017, especially the ones in crucial moments, were intentional. Just like Terrell Owens.

TO had bad hands when he got to Dallas though. He was always a pass dropper.

You might be on to something with Dez being disgruntled and leading to the drops though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This debunks some of the other reports:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I cant imagine a bunch of people in their office were lobbying hard to get Cooper, at least not for a 1st rd pick.

I tend to think this was more of a late 1990's/2000's kind of Jerry move where he was just bound and determined to do it regardless of what anyone else told him. I wonder if that's why he didn't speak to anyone last night after he left the game. He was so distraught and amazed by how incompetent the team was that he just decided he was gonna do this whether anyone else agreed with him or not.

Sounds spot on, unfortunately Stephen is too old and fat to pin him up against the wall and try to stop him

He probably said ah, got dammit, fuck it, give me another beer and waddled to the back of the plane

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
TO had bad hands when he got to Dallas though. He was always a pass dropper.

You might be on to something with Dez being disgruntled and leading to the drops though.

TO never led the league in it though, before he intentionally did so. And by a mile.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t use twitter so I don’t know how to embed tweets so this is the best I can do

8a2fec07fc77a8c02f4cf1abc7fc8fef.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And the hits keep on coming! This is going to be a glorious two weeks until the next game!!!
1612423bbb43008631b9c8b14109194f.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys trade for Amari Cooper

LOL

I don’t post here on my computer much. Maybe less that .001 %

I always use Tapatalk and my phone. That’s why you almost never see any lulz or lols from me because they are not available in the tapatalk format

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys trade for Amari Cooper

Strangely enough we haven’t heard one single peep out of Dez about this trade yet

I wonder if he’s curled up crying on his couch now that he realizes that Jeruh finally moved on from him and got himself a new #1 girlfriend

Last edited:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This debunks some of the other reports:

What do you suppose the odds are that Philly was only bidding to panic Jerry into giving up the first? Not like receiver's a pressing need for them...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The best part of bringing in Amari Cooper (as someone else eluded to earlier) is that when we still fall flat on our face and don’t make the playoffs, or even better we make the playoffs and are one and done again Garrett can’t use not having a #1 WR as an excuse.

And....

When Dak still sucks at the end of the season even after having his second #1 WR that he just couldn’t find a way to connect with that Dak himself will have no excuses for how bad he has played

If all goes well we will be rid of both in the off season, along with most of the coaching staff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom