Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Usually Dez has something to say during the Cowboy games. He ain’t said shit the last two games! LOL

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
its truly amazing to me that this entire idea of trading for amari cooper first came in a vision that appeared to michael irvin immediately following a huge, record-breaking hit of crack

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Usually Dez has something to say during the Cowboy games. He ain’t said shit the last two games! LOL

He hasn't said shit since we acquired Cooper really.

And definitely had nothing to say after the Washington or Philly games.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
apparently Cooper is now questioning the offensive play calling
Because reportedly they were getting frustrated with the same route called, for Cooper. Over and over. And the D was sitting on that route. Which does call into question not only the play calling, but the game-planning as well. It's nothing most all of us haven't observed for some years, but it is good to see at least the tip of that iceberg is coming into public view now.

Rather than jump up and down, scream profanities and throw general fits on the sideline, then hide in a hoodie in the Receiver's room and not participate - Cooper intelligently, maturely approaches issues. Might be how he was able to hone his craft so rapidly, compared to Dez who never did. And apparently really didn't try too hard to do.

I think most everyone can see now what I and a few others were talking about, when we talked about route running. Cooper haz it, Dez never came close to it.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Because reportedly they were getting frustrated with the same route called, for Cooper. Over and over. And the D was sitting on that route. Which does call into question not only the play calling, but the game-planning as well. It's nothing most all of us haven't observed for some years, but it is good to see at least the tip of that iceberg is coming into public view now.

Rather than jump up and down, scream profanities and throw general fits on the sideline, then hide in a hoodie in the Receiver's room and not participate - Cooper intelligently, maturely approaches issues. Might be how he was able to hone his craft so rapidly, compared to Dez who never did. And apparently really didn't try too hard to do.

I think most everyone can see now what I and a few others were talking about, when we talked about route running. Cooper haz it, Dez never came close to it.

Anybody still wonder why over the past 8.5 years this team was routinely out coached particularly when it came to in game and 2nd half adjustments?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
While that was probably a subtle jab by Cooper at Linehan, teams do make blocking/route adjustments at the LOS all the time based on coverage, fronts, certain blitz looks etc etc

That's just smart football. Now it doesn't work if the QB and receivers or backs arnt on the same page or all understand the offense (like with a certain other malcontent we had here)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Never mind that both times, he stopped while the ball was already in the air. Shit that should have been worked out in preseason with your rookie wideout.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way that's twice in three weeks that Cooper has been NFC Player of the week.

Dez Bryant was NFC Player of the week once in his entire time here in Dallas from what I can tell.

Top Bottom