bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Big deal. I was employee of the month at Arby's. Restrooms are for customers only, please.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Big deal. I was employee of the month at Arby's. Restrooms are for customers only, please.

In HS I worked at Roy Rogers for a month. Didnt get employee of the month so left for another job.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I made myself employee of the year when I was 17 after throwing a keg party where I made $3K in two hours, had the party shut down by the cops by 9PM and managed to hold back a keg for me and about 20+ of my closest friends which kept our little party going at a level we could all enjoy without interference from the police

its STAGGERING what I got away with in the 80's

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I made myself employee of the year when I was 17 after throwing a keg party where I made $3K in two hours, had the party shut down by the cops by 9PM and managed to hold back a keg for me and about 20+ of my closest friends which kept our little party going at a level we could all enjoy without interference from the police

KZW5BBn.gif

Reaction score

Back in high school, my buddy's uncle was the Sheriff of the county we lived in. He was a good ol' boy type, and even gave us beers for helping do some heavy lifting chores at his house. It was a better time...

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Curiously, Derek Carr has thrived in his absence. I guess legit QBs can make do with scrubs. Dak on the other hand needs all the help he can get.

Top Bottom