408Cowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
End of tweet, I believe first statement, I dont believe the second.

Garrett wanted RW in Dallas and convinced the senile one to do it. That got RW paid and that's all he respects of the fake ass coach.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
What's the O/U on the number of times Cooper gets his name mentioned tonight?
Cause we're already in the hundreds and kickoff is several minutes away.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t know

But they did say the over under for yards was 50

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett wanted RW in Dallas and convinced the senile one to do it. That got RW paid and that's all he respects of the fake ass coach.

Everybody in Dallas wanted Roy Williams there. The fanbase spent countless hours BEGGING for Jerry to "bring home the Longhorn!!!!!"

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cooper didn't matter one bit and he won't because JG is the HC of this train wreck.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cooper and Gallup have potential to be a really strong 1-2 punch at WR for years to come.

Now they just need the right HC, offensive staff and potentially QB to take advantage of it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If Dallas had offered a 2, in all likelihood the Raiders would have taken it because it would have been higher than Philly's second round pick. So once again, Jerry outbid himself.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Dallas had offered a 2, in all likelihood the Raiders would have taken it because it would have been higher than Philly's second round pick. So once again, Jerry outbid himself.

They didn't know that for sure though, especially at the time of the trade.

I do think maybe we could have offered a 2nd and something else.

Or it could well be that the Raiders were only going to move him for a 1st in return. Just because the Eagles and Colts made offers doesn't mean the Raiders would have taken it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

of course he did, he's proud of overpaying, its a core belief legitimized by the gambles that have paid off so well for him:

Jeri-isms - YouTube

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We know Cooper is talented, but I couldn't help thinking the other night that had to be the most-replayed four-yard touchdown pass in history.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We know Cooper is talented, but I couldn't help thinking the other night that had to be the most-replayed four-yard touchdown pass in history.

Touchdowns are extremely rare occurrences for our Red Goober led team. They need to cherished and replayed over and over.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As it stands right now we gave up the 10th overall pick for Cooper

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks very legit.

We are definitely set up well with him and Gallup as 1/2 for the next several years.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
As it stands right now we gave up the 10th overall pick for Cooper

The pick will likely end up somewhere between 16 and 20. Cooper has been solid considering he barely knows the playbook yet and is already the best route runner on the team. The Cowboys won’t have the luxury of having him cheap for 5 years but he’s been very solid and if he can be that #1 WR they need he’ll be worth that pick.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks very legit.

We are definitely set up well with him and Gallup as 1/2 for the next several years.

Should've had a TD but Quincy II missed him. He'll never maximize his skills with this qb.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
btw amari cooper broke ronald darby so hard that he actually tore his ACL and is now done for the season

Top Bottom