Reaction score
Wash. won the toss and deferred.

By the way, I don't give a shit if Sean Lee is back or not, you do NOT bench LVE. Seriously? If I would have known we were this stupid I would have picked Washington.

It already burned us on a FB 5 yard curl that should not have gone for a TD. The LBs blew that one, and I think he was the Gimp's assignment, but I'm not sure. Have to see post game breakdowns.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It already burned us on a FB 5 yard curl that should not have gone for a TD. The LBs blew that one, and I think he was the Gimp's assignment, but I'm not sure. Have to see post game breakdowns.

We had CHEMISTRY with LVE and the Gimp. Lee is REALLY that much better than 55? There's NO way we can't have all three out there?

Incomprehensible.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

are you saying you'll have to check the tape?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
59 yard FG attempt by the Bucks in OT for the win and it’s........

Good

The Bucks beat the Browns in OT

Reaction score
are you saying you'll have to check the tape?

Oh my god, you are right. Garrett is creeping into my mind. I've been fighting it so hard, and it just kinda sneaked in there when I wasn't looking.

I'm being assimilated.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
59 yard FG attempt by the Bucks in OT for the win and it’s........

Good

The Bucks best the Browns in OT

crazy azz Browns have already had 3 OT games, they are a few plays from being 7-0, yet they have managed to go 2-4-1 LOL

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Stupid ass power blinks out, and by the time Direct TV boots back up we're down 7-0 and Dak fumbles it away 30 seconds later? I need a drink...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There has now been at least one OT game in all 7 weeks of the season so far

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Are they ROTATING Lee and LVE by series? Or did Lee stretch his labia again? 55 played that series, 50 stayed out.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A catch by Dalton Schultz? I was positive that was an urban myth...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dalton Schultz with his first NFL catch

Aww...

He’s a big boy now!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter · 13 minutes ago

Texans WR Kiki Coutee expected to miss Thursday night game against Miami with a hamstring injury.

Top Bottom