Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dak is a raw talent that needs GUIDANCE. He has all the physical tools. He's intelligent and has good common sense. He is listening to morons, sycophants and idiots. We can blame him for that but he's a 24 year old kid who can't possibly know any better than to listen and do what he's told. He's in his formative years and can be molded into a piece of shit, or a piece of gold.

Dak is who Dak always has been. I don't know why that's so hard to comprehend. His issues with not seeing the field and his inaccuracy have less to do with coaching than his arm talent. And he's so smart he fumbled at in the end zone for a Skins TD on a play where I have no idea what he was doing. He got scared and he panicked.

You want to throw the baby out with the bath water and start fucking again to make a new one. I'm not saying give Dak a new, monster long-term contract at all. I'm saying give him some competent teaching from competent teachers.

That's exactly what I want to do. Start the long painful process of finding a QB now before I lose another 20 years rooting for this team. We're just wasting another year plus with Dak and now we traded our 1st round pick for a WR that will never see the football. We overcompensated because of Dak's lack of QB skills. I mean, before it was the receivers not running proper routes and we brought in this guru Sanjay who went back to the basics. This whole scene is disgusting.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
CAWBOYS, bitches! Young team, lots to learn, they gonna be growing pains. How many of you bitches in 1991 were calling for Aikman and Jimmy's head? I saw a lot of that. Then they all started getting on board mid season of 92.

C'mon motherfuckers, recognize what's happening here. We're on the verge of DOMINANCE!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
CAWBOYS, bitches! Young team, lots to learn, they gonna be growing pains. How many of you bitches in 1991 were calling for Aikman and Jimmy's head? I saw a lot of that. Then they all started getting on board mid season of 92.

C'mon motherfuckers, recognize what's happening here. We're on the verge of DOMINANCE!

Lowest passer rating in the league vs man coverage

We got this!

Nobody uses that shit anymore anyway

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants just traded DT Damon Harrison to the Lions, 1 day after trading CB Eli Apple to Saints

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's (Tyron Smith) either really hurt and not been saying anything about it (which wouldn't be a shock, he never complains about injuries or uses them as an excuse) OR the pathetic coaching has finally worn him down.

I really don't get the vibe that any of these OL are buying what the new OL coach is selling anymore. (if they ever did in the first place)

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
just tweeted about 10-15 min ago...

lets build some chemistry w/ that new sleep number bed baby

getting plenty of rest durign the bye week

i want dak to start hustling for some window dressing advertising ... its pretty much a wide open market ripe for the picking and dak knows how to fit it into some tight windows

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

i want dak to start hustling for some window dressing advertising ... its pretty much a wide open market ripe for the picking and dak knows how to fit it into some tight windows

DualTemp cooling layer

DualThreat quarterback

(minus the throwing accurately part of playing the position--hes nails everywher else)

man this guy gets it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Seems like they've slept plenty at Carolina, at Seattle, at Houston and at Washington

Top Bottom