theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Probably means nothing but when was the last time Jerry missed an opportunity to flap the old gums.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Probably means nothing but when was the last time Jerry missed an opportunity to flap the old gums.
I seem to recall it was after the game leading into the bye week, when he fired Wade Phillips afterward.

Hopeful, I know.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I seem to recall it was after the game leading into the bye week, when he fired Wade Phillips afterward.

Hopeful, I know.

Linehan will walk the plank before the fraud, I'd be shocked if Jerry went straight for the jugular.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Linehan will walk the plank before the fraud, I'd be shocked if Jerry went straight for the jugular.

If it was just the OC he was thinking about firing, I don't see him skipping post game interviews and certainly not his beloved radio spot.

Wishful thinking, I know. But it's an established pattern too and looks ominous for Ginger and Linehan.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak is who Dak always was.
Dak is a raw talent that needs GUIDANCE. He has all the physical tools. He's intelligent and has good common sense. He is listening to morons, sycophants and idiots. We can blame him for that but he's a 24 year old kid who can't possibly know any better than to listen and do what he's told. He's in his formative years and can be molded into a piece of shit, or a piece of gold.

You want to throw the baby out with the bath water and start fucking again to make a new one. I'm not saying give Dak a new, monster long-term contract at all. I'm saying give him some competent teaching from competent teachers.

Not much has changed from 2016, except that. He went from having Romo and Sanchez in the QB room, to absolute unadulterated shit. It's no coincidence his performance has suffered as a result.
Sometimes, you can only do so much with the talent you have.
That goes for coaching talent too. And the coaching IS the problem in Dallas.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
today's musings : DC new asst coaches

new QB coach kellen moore ?
amazing kid. great SAT scores, super sharp. handsome lady killer, million dollar smile. i really dont see the issue with this guy. leave him alone!!
123698962.jpg

RB coahc gary brown
he was a much better actor on house of payne. retweet and share if you agree. "Like" my status to go fuck yourself

EDIT: i know gary brown is not new but he aint exactly getting zeke to the next level either

WR coach san jay lal
im considering calling ICE or homeland security on this asshole to send a message to the WR room..

OLine coach Paul alexander
wow boy o boy. the guy literally has keys to a shiny new corvette . all hes gotta do is get it started. but unfortunately he doesnt know what a clutch is. dude is punching in, punching out and cashing his check every week (prob has direct deposit but you know what i mean). cant wait til garrett sacrifices this piggy at the alter of johnny walker blue

asst DC/DB's coach kris richard
i dunnno i dont want to be too critical of a guy who yells as much as he does. i think its a good thing ? i dunno the defense aint the real problem anyway. but moving byron jones again and him becoming the best (rated) CB in the NFL in the same season makes Richard more competent than the others. i know BJ isnt getting interceptions yet but nobody has seen an interception in dallas since 2003. most local dallas children dont know what an interception is, kinda like a phone booth or a blockbuster video

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Holy Shit! I'd put a hundo on Stoops at 20,000:1 just for a shot at 2 milly, who's offering these odds?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And just like that, Jerry with the panic move/deflect criticism of another shitty effort and trades away a 1st for Amari Cooper

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
fuck this stupid team

why wasnt i born a patriots fan

Because they were pure shit when you were born

And I have no idea when you were born, but until Brady they were almost always pure shit

So I feel my statement was a safe one to make

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

And I have no idea when you were born or even why, but until Brady they were almost always pure shit

FYP

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

And I have no idea when you were born, but until Brady they were almost always pure shit

only reason i picked the pats is because im from new england and still live here surrounded by these fucking people

but if i was born a pats fan, i'd be happy knowing that i did my hard time when i was young ... at this point i would have had about 17-18 years of perennial contention and success

... and happiness

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
only reason i picked the pats is because im from new england and still live here surrounded by these fucking people

but if i was born a pats fan, i'd be happy knowing that i did my hard time when i was young ... at this point i would have had about 17-18 years of perennial contention and success

... and happiness

But then you’d have to root for the Pats and put up with their fans

The only worse scenario would be being an Eagles fan

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But then you’d have to root for the Pats and put up with their fans

The only worse scenario would be being an Eagles fan
Today's Dallas fans are even worse. At least the typical patriot or Eagle fan knows at least a little something about football and aren't just cheerleader idiots.

Few fans are as vicious boo birds as Eagles fans when their team is shit, you gotta give them that. Plus c'mon, they fucking booed Santa Claus. You gotta admire them.

How long would 8-8 Ginger have kept his job in Philly? Aight then.

Top Bottom