Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And this is why we lose. We needed to call a TO after the first down there and regroup. We let way too much time off the clock.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hate this team. I hate this coaching. I hate our clock management. And I hate our QB.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
thats what losing teams do....especially losing teams that are poorly coached

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
when you go on the road and your defense only allows 13 points, you need to win.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We had 46 seconds left after the pass to Beasley at the 40. No way you don't take a TO there. We let the clock run down to 12 seconds after Beasley's second catch for a 1st down when that play was over. Instead of having a 2nd and short with 46 seconds left at the 40, we had a 1st and 10 with 12 seconds left at the 30. Utterly disgraceful display of clock management once again.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is exactly what we have been watching since that fuckin Ginger was made head coach . We have NEVER put a “ full “ team on the field . We are always missing one major component, either offense or defense. We are undisciplined, stupid penalties or bonehead plays .we can never win “ the big game “ . Everytime something is on the line , we don’t even get off the bus . All this ****** can do is clap !!!!! And what burns my ass the most is the fact the old liver spot of an owner we have sits upstairs and finds excuses and accepts the mediocrity.

And there you have it , don’t mean to quote myself but .

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
here is something else that pisses me off. These fucking reporters that cover this team are a bunch of wimps....never will ask Garrett tough questions. I swear all these reporters must sit down to pee.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And this HC doesn's trust his 3rd year (future franchise) QB enough to throw it with 12 seconds left and a TO in his pocket. Fuck you Garrett and fuck you Dak for making me watch this abortion QB clinic.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
here is something else that pisses me off. These fucking reporters that cover this team are a bunch of wimps....never will ask Garrett tough questions. I swear all these reporters must sit down to pee.

Because Texans are a bunch of pussies. That's right.....I said it. I'm convinced of that now. This shit wouldn't fly in NY or Philly.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Because Texans are a bunch of pussies. That's right.....I said it. I'm convinced of that now. This shit wouldn't fly in NY or Philly.

you got that right. NY, Philly or even Boston would shred Garrett and Jerry too. No way would the media in those cities allow Jerry to talk out of both sides of his mouth. And Garrett would be squirming at every presser.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You’re god damn right !!!!! I’m from jersey ( obvious). I live 5 minutes from MetLife stadium where the smurfs play. Dude, dak and Garrett would be on a rotisserie over an open fire in the parking lot for this . Bet yo ass on that !!!!

Top Bottom